1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am curious if any vendor makes a nice leather case just like the Krusell C3C(has not flip lid/cover), which just has a clear protective screen in front of the entire Treo 600 unit.

What I want is, no protective screen on the front LCD. I want to actually use my stylus on my screen.

Thanks,

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    The Bellagio is the only case I can think of which doesn't have a flip cover and also doesn't have a clear plastic covering.

http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/showc...od_category1=1
    I have a Krussel case with clear plastic cover and no flip.... I love. Could be the best case on the market because it covers the entire phone, has holes for everything (where the holes are supposed to be...they line up correctly), keeps my 1 gig SD card in there safely....the only thing I don't like about it is that it's not large enough to cover an additional external battery.
  4.    #4  
    The Bellagio one has a very good design, in terms of having direct access to the Treo screen. I do use my Treo as a PDA where I use my stylus, so that is very important to me.

I was thinking of cutting the Krusell C3C one, since I already bought that one on ebay thinking that is the only one on the market that looked good.

I may have to shell out $25+ more for that Bellagio case.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I got the C3C Krusell Leather Case for the Treo 600 some two weeks ago and I have to say that I'm extremely happy about the form factor and the fine-young professional-cool looking.
    The only thing is that there is no way to use the stylus with it! Well, you can try, and sometimes you even get what you want, but after few attempts you realize that the effort is worthless.
    I use the stylus only when there is no thumboard alternative and mostly for brief taps but still it is becoming a big issue for me, also because even tapping is extremely difficult with the case (i.e. every attempt to tap in the bottom part of the screen results in a pression of the 5-way up arrow, and it is impossible to tap in any part of the screen close to the borders). I'm seriously thinking to cut out the display protector, because i want to keep this case!
    I got the Krussell case a few days ago, and trimmed out the screen plastic. I use screen protectors, and use my stylus a lot, so I figured I would give it a try. It seems to be holding up fine, and looks factory; just FYI.
    Just got my Krussell C3C case in Saturday. I love it!!! And only use the stylus if entirely possible. I accidently ordered an extra one ...luckily a friend of mine had just gotten a Treo 6 for AT&T ( GSM). I sold the extra one to him. He stated that he has never had such a good case for a cell phone.....

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    would a T600 with egrips still fit in this case?
    I <3 my Treo 600!
    Does the Krussell no-flip case have a pocket for credit cards? I was reading a vendor site that seemed to indicate that it did -- then I noticed they were using the same description for all the different models . The flip case seems too bulky to me -- the no-flip case is much more appealing. If I could put a couple of cards in it, then I could ditch my wallet
    Originally posted by bastimret
    would a T600 with egrips still fit in this case?
    Yes.

I have egrips on my Treo 600 and it fits into the Krusell case just fine.
    Originally posted by lgreenberg

Yes.

I have egrips on my Treo 600 and it fits into the Krusell case just fine.
    kthx ^_^
    I <3 my Treo 600!