1.    #1  
    I'm a new member to the forum. Got my first Treo 600 a month ago, which worked fine until the day I did my first hotsync to my desktop. After that, the wireless went off. I can turn it on, make a phone call but if the call lasts more than 15 seconds, the phone reboots with the wireless off. Basically, the wireless only will stay on for about a minute at any time before it reboots. Tech support was clueless, sent me to a Sprint store, they tested it and said it was toast. Gave me a new phone, and yesterday after I hot synced it for the first time, the same exact thing happened to this new phone. When the wireless gets turned on, it reboot will happen within a minute. Anyone else have similar?
    Check this out. It might address your problem!

Sprint Treo updater
    Sounds like you might be upgrading from an older Treo. If you are, it's highly likely the applications are conflicting, in any case it sounds like a program problem and not a device problem. remove all the backed up programs from your backup folder and install them one at a time after doing a hard reset. That way when there's a problem, you'll know which program is causing it.