1.    #1  
    I noticed that external battery is available for T6 has any one received it and what is your feelings. Also noticed it is a lot cheaper on E bay.And also does it fit with E Grips.

Fred
    Originally posted by fkpalm
    I noticed that external battery is available for T6 has any one received it and what is your feelings. Also noticed it is a lot cheaper on E bay.And also does it fit with E Grips.

Fred
    Just got mine yesterday from Mobile Planet. I found it is tight around the egrips unless you put the egrips on after the battery is attached. As for the battery itself, it was shipped in a plasitc bag.. wired? The one I got was defective the front and back was seperating and I'm getting a replacment. Other wise I think its a good idea to have. One thing I noticed is you can't charge it unless its attached to the Treo and of course it won't fit in the desktop charger.
    Dan Celluear has then for $39ish on EBay and I think people here have had good luck w/ him. I am looking at getting a craddle and charger for $31ish to the door.