1.    #1  
    I know this might have been addressed in the past, so I apologize for the redundance, but I am unsure if the IMChatter works with TMo "free wap" service. I am able to do all the basics with my service (pop3, basic html) but I can't do https... I was wondering which boat would the imchatter be in? I'd like to know it before I buy it (and reward Marc for all his hard work!)

Thanks!
    May the G4ce be with you
    Hey,

Chatter has nothing to do with WAP or HTML. It should work as long as you have a data connection to the internet. If you got wap working on your Treo, then you have a data connection.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Just remember that TMo's data service isn't unlimited (unless you're paying more for data than for voice service), so keep an eye on how much data you move. You might want an app like TrafficStat to watch your data usage so you don't go over the amount you're paying for...

- Mike
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by mikev
    Just remember that TMo's data service isn't unlimited (unless you're paying more for data than for voice service), so keep an eye on how much data you move. You might want an app like TrafficStat to watch your data usage so you don't go over the amount you're paying for...

- Mike
    Actually Mike I was talking about the free, unlimited, wap service, that, unless something has changed, has enabled TMo T600 users to browse the net and receive their pop3 email without taking a penny out-of-their pocket. I have been using this for 3 months now, and not once have I seen any mention of my data usage on any statements... Do you know something else???

Thanks for posting!
    May the G4ce be with you
    Chatter's IM service will NOT work with T-Zones or other port-restricted services. The IMAP/SMTP side should work, however.

Marc