1.    #1  
    I travel quite a bit and was curious if the appts in the datebook automatically shift when you change the timezone that you in. Can someone test this and let me know? Thanks.
    My experience has not been good on this front.

- When you change the timezone the clock is updated automatically (good)

- The calendar does not shift automatically (very bad) The alarms go off at wrong times, and any future appointments scheduled come out at the wrong time once I head back home.

The best solution I used was to leave the device on my original timezone and time, and schedule appointments as if I was back home (keeps your brain fresh and active with lets of conversions)

The complication is that I typically rely on time and date to be set by the network. So I always have to remember to disable that feature before I travel.

I'm very curious to hear if someone has a better solution!
    For some reason, PalmOS didn't add TimeZone code until lately. And they still don't have support in the built-in applications.

I was evaluating both Agendus and DateBk5 for a while, and I couldn't decide which one to go with.

Then I went on a trip to the other coast, and realized DateBk5 has Timezone support and Agendus doesn't. In DateBk5, the appointments do shift when you switch timezones!

I immediately deleted Agendus and paid for DateBk5.

Originally posted by gkandra
    I travel quite a bit and was curious if the appts in the datebook automatically shift when you change the timezone that you in. Can someone test this and let me know? Thanks.
    Yup, datebook 5 is the way to go.
    I helps you change the system time (if you want to) and reset when you're in another time zone or back home.

Good luck.