1.    #1  
    There is an allegedly nice (I don't know because I can't find it) java based Jeopardy game that it allegedly sold by several carriers including Sprint. I have tried downloading this game from Sprint, but although it shows up in Sprint's ads, it doesn't show up in their list of downloadable games. You can buy it from Sony's site, but there since they send it directly to your phone, you have to tell them what phone you have and the T600 isn't listed. Now that WebSphere is available for the T600, this java based game should work, if you could find it to try it. Has anybody here done that?
    Regards,

Robert
    1) Read this thread
    2) You cannot play naitave JACA apps directly on the Treo 600, they have to be converted to a PRC file using the tool from the SDK that is mentioned in the above step.
    3) Download the JAVA apps to your PC then convert them. then you are all set.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Tavisjohn
    1) Read this thread
    2) You cannot play naitave JACA apps directly on the Treo 600, they have to be converted to a PRC file using the tool from the SDK that is mentioned in the above step.
    3) Download the JAVA apps to your PC then convert them. then you are all set.
    I already did 1. From reading 1, I figured that I would have to do 2. I was mostly asking about 3, which I can't find anywhere. Sony will only send it to a mobile phone, I can't find any place that has the download.
    Regards,

Robert
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Regards,

Robert
    Unless you can download it to a computer to have it converted to a PRC file, then you will not be able to play it. Have you looked around for a Palm version of Jeopardy? That would work without any problems.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre