Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree I wasn't using the features that were more recently added to LightWav, such as video caller ID, but 95% of what the app was doing on my Treo is now done by the new CallFilter. I think that apart from the video feat you'll probably find more than 80% of LightWav's features covered now.

IMHO it's now comparing an apple + orange with an apple.
    does it allow for mp3 SMS? and wav for ringtone? can you set a different mp3/wav fir each contact? i was just about to buy lightwav but maybe this is better thanks for your help
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mol
    I agree I wasn't using the features that were more recently added to LightWav, such as video caller ID, but 95% of what the app was doing on my Treo is now done by the new CallFilter. I think that apart from the video feat you'll probably find more than 80% of LightWav's features covered now.

IMHO it's now comparing an apple + orange with an apple.
    MOL. sorry to disappoint you but Lightwav does more than just ringtones. It has Alarm features which no other program offers. You can set any wav/mp3 sound to any app that have alarms. Lwav has areacode, megaSound, builtin wav player, coverup sound, gif and jpg picture callerID and more...
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Danny, don't worry. I know LightWav does much more than just ringtones - I've been using it for more than 6 months I think. All I was trying to say is that LightWav and CallFilter are not lightyears apart from eachother in terms of features. It's like comparing Snapper, TreoMail and Chatter: they all do mail but in different ways and in some areas with a different concept.

I honestly encourage everybody to try both CallFilter and LightWav and decide for themselves what app they like best. At the same time, I can't really see much value in buying BOTH applications now.
    You get a pretty good value from Lightwav because it's less expensive. I've surfed the Toysoft website and am impressed with the amount of cool software there. I don't mean to malign smiley88. I do think CallFilter 1.2 is one of the best products for the Treo 600 of all time.
    Also, I want to add in deferrence to Danny, who I have tremendous respect for, that on my list of top 3 most important programs that Handspring/P1 should BUILD INTO the Treo 600 is his app Media Manager, which crushes Receivit. I also recommend MyWorkBench.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12