1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a solution for getting the TREO to recognize a compact flash card? Is there some kind of adapter that might function like a card reader with a dummy sd card on one end so that one might plug the sd end into the phone and insert a CF card into the other end. Ultimately I'm trying to get jpg files from a CF card emailed as attachments via snappermail.

Thanks
    michael
    atlanta
    I don't believe what you're looking for exists. My guess is that you have a digital camera that uses CF. If that's the case, the opposite to what you want exists. So, you could get a SD -> CF adapter and use that in the digital camera.
    Check the SD(IO) forum for an almost identical thread.

I use the Minolta SD-CF1 adpater with my Treo's SD card in my Canon S400. Works great.
    There is an alternative solution. Sandisk has an eight in one card reader. Nice if you are a gadget freak like me and have all different formats to work with.
    If you understand, things are just as they are. If you do not understand, things are just as they are.

5.    #5  
    Hey Dune,

Thanks for the pointer to the other thread and the suggestion on the Minolta adapter. I think that might do the trick. I was so focused on trying to get the phone to read the CF card that I never even thought about trying to get my cameras to shoot sd cards instead.
    -ms