1.    #1  
    Anyone else having this problem that started after I did the upgrade??? No matter whether I push hardware buttons or screen, if it says NO CALLER ID, the phone just cannot be answered! It just rings non-stop!!! Drives me nuts!

Anyone have a solution?
    Originally posted by ekerbuddy
    Anyone else having this problem that started after I did the upgrade??? No matter whether I push hardware buttons or screen, if it says NO CALLER ID, the phone just cannot be answered! It just rings non-stop!!! Drives me nuts!

Anyone have a solution?
    I get No Caller ID calls all the time, wish I could figure out the reason, but I have never had such problem. I always use the on screen buttons to answer my calls.
    This is a known bug.

Reduce the number of contacts to 1000 or less, and /or use 3rd party contacts database such as Key Suite or Beyond Contacts
  4.    #4  
    I have 4,000 names!

I already use keysuite but PHONE looks to the Palm address book
    for identifying callers (I sync both keysuite contacts and Palm address book to make sure both are updated). ... doesnt it?
    Yes.

Cut your standard phone book down to the top 1000 people who will call YOU.

Put everything else into Beyond Contacts, Key Suite,Spreadsheet JFile or any other app that uses a different phonebook database.

Let's also hope for a ROM update that fixes this bug.
  6.    #6  
    SURE

Ive got nothing better to do than go through 4500 names and delete those who may not call me!!!!

Seriously, you think its a ROM issue?