Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by ijoe13
    any idea about how much it would cost? i'm hoping its not gonna be any more than $20...

joe
    The I-500 clip is 24.95 so I would expect the same for the Treo600 clip.
    i emailed pacific rim and they said the holster was going to be available in mid-march now... here we go again
    I really like the idea of a hard case too and have ordered the one from Pacific Rim Technologies.

Unfortunately, I Just received an email from them:

"This hard case is not expected to ship until April 15th"

Maybe they're waiting for the T610 too
    >Macastat<

www.MacaSTAT.com
    From the Treo 90 to the Pre Plus
  4.    #24  
    I hope you know that your credit card has been charged for the belt clip that may show up in April. That is what they told me. If I order now, the charge occurs now rather than when it is shipped. Poor way to run a business.
    especially since the last holster we heard about (seido anyone?) turned out to be an apparition.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I'm almost afraid to ask this at fear of getting bashed, but has anyone tried just buying one of those $9 adhesive cell phone holders and sticking it on the back of the T600?

The kind I'm thinking of has the little round knob you stick on the back of the phone (1/4" deep), and then the swivel belt clip that you wear.

Seems simple, cheap, and no hassle with form fitting?
  7. BGS
    WOW...
    I hope you have purchased the insurance as this $9.00 stick on could cost you $600 in the end...
    I am very concerned that the glue would give, and you could lose the phone.

Just an observation...
    Bruce,
    Treo 600 & 650 / Cingular
    Originally posted by gfunk808
    I'm almost afraid to ask this at fear of getting bashed, but has anyone tried just buying one of those $9 adhesive cell phone holders and sticking it on the back of the T600?

The kind I'm thinking of has the little round knob you stick on the back of the phone (1/4" deep), and then the swivel belt clip that you wear.

Seems simple, cheap, and no hassle with form fitting?
    That's exactly what i've been doing for 2 months without any problems at all.

The only reason I want a clip is that I want to protect my screen because now my screen faces outward.
    I used one of those on a Nextel phone my client had me use for close to 2 years. The adhesive on those things is strong. I wouldn't worry about it coming loose. Just make sure you clean the place where you're attaching the button thoroughly with some alcohol first.

My concern with that sort of mounting, however, is that it leaves the screen facing out with no protection at all.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12