1.    #1  
    Attention programmers: Can any of you create a program to where you can dial by speedials instead of favorite key? I was used to my samsung I330 to where I could assign a number to a contact. For example I would assign #2 to my home number, all I had to do is press the #2 button for a couple of seconds, and it would dial my number.

Another good example is the voicemail button currently on the Treo 600. You press number 1 for a couple of seconds, and it automatically dials to your voicemail.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
    well, here's a quick workaroud that's pretty conveient:

if you assign a contact to a favorite key, then hit menu>edit favorite button you can assign a quick key to the contact. If you wanted to hold "2" to call home, assign the quick key to "r" whic is "2" on the Treo keypad. This will perform exacty how you are used to it. You see '2" and hold it to call your home, but the treo sees "r" and dials it.

The only drawnback to this method is that if you want to assign a quickkey for every number on our treo, you can't use the letters e,r,t,d,f,g,x,c,v as quci keys for other applicatoions.

Maybe that will solve your issue?
    We'll overcome you using our technology.
    Originally posted by MoseGiganticus
    if you assign a contact to a favorite key, then hit menu>edit favorite button you can assign a quick key to the contact.
    That's correct. No programmers are required as this feature is already implemented.
  4.    #4  
    What I wanted to do is put a speed dial to most of my contacts. I used from 1 - 50 on my previous phone.

Is this possible to do on the Treo? Or I am asking too much?

Thanks for all the replies.