1.    #1  
    I cannot get Audible to work in background mode. I have that option selected but whenever I exit audible to do something else on the phone the sound gets muffled. Is anyone else getting this? Is there a solution?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Good question as I have the same problem. I sent an e-mail to Audible over a week ago and have not recieved a response from them.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    me too!
    same trouble here.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenman
    same trouble here.
    Hi, I have the same problem. Have you found any solution for this yet?
    Looks like this problem has been around. Is there a fix yet?
    Wow we're kicking a dead horse here Peeds what version/platform your working off of? I'm running a T650 and using audible version 2.7.1 and can leave audible player fine with no noticable change in playback. I get skipping and such if I'm checking email or other intensive items but not anything minor.

TS
    Hmm, I got a 600, but only version 2.0. Guess I'll try the latest version and see what happens....
    I came to know that several Treo 600 users have had this problem, and there doesn't seem to be a solution that Audible can offer at this time.