Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do I have to put a credit card down just to get the file?????? Does anybody have it that they can send
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Here is the Free Real Player for the Treo.

Timmay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Invictus!!!!!!!!!

oh and thanx for the link
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolboarder
    Does anyone know if Realplayer will play thru the included headset when the Treo is muted (ringer off)? I have pocket tunes and was told this would work (at least on pocket tunes deluxe), but it didn't work for me. I have to hold the answer button on the headset to hear the sound.

Can someone try it for me? Thanks. I'm not interested in high fidelity cause this'll be for audiobooks.
    I didn't know that is how to make the sound come through the headset instead of the speakerphone, but it did work. Unfortunately, it only worked while I HELD the answer button. What a pain.

Does anybody know of any good stereo headphones that also include a microphone (to replace the single earpiece with mic model)? Is the one advertised on Treo Central good?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pablosbrain
    It works for me. I downloaded the palm 5 one. Its at the bottom of the drop down list when you select to download it after logging in. It plays audio quite well. Simple interface. Seems to be less resource intensive than pocket tunes... but pocket tunes does streaming audio, which I love!
    The pocketPC version does streaming. Once again the pocketPC software is better than the palm software.
    Excuse me? pTunes streams...so what you meant is that PARTICULAR piece of software is better on Pocket PC. How about Docs 2 Go? It opens files better and retains more formatting (and features) on Word and Excel files than MSs own anemic version of Pocket Word and Pocket Excel.

Don't make broad statements not based in fact.
    Can anyone tell me if it supports streaming? And/or the Rhapsody service with the commerical free radio stations?
    Hi

Can anyone help me please get the RealPlayer for PalmOne Handhelds (v 1.51)
    for my Treo 600, I can not access the registration for the music buying site as it's for US residents only.

If any one can upload in yousendit.com I will appreciate

Thanks

Zenj
    Quote Originally Posted by zenj
    Hi

Can anyone help me please get the RealPlayer for PalmOne Handhelds (v 1.51)
    for my Treo 600, I can not access the registration for the music buying site as it's for US residents only.

If any one can upload in yousendit.com I will appreciate

Thanks

Zenj
    read the msg #22.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    Invictus!!!!!!!!!

oh and thanx for the link

My Advance Computer Concepts teacher had my entire class memorize that poem. Stuck with me ever since. Enjoy the files.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12