1.    #1  
    This is the first time I've tried to run Blazer since the Sprint update. In addition, I installed the new Aqua_Phone graphics this morning, but I'm not sure if that would have anything to do with Blazer.

Anyway, I've tried to delete the Blazer cache, but every time I go to reset the "History" I get a reset. In addition, anytime I go to the "Go To" option and type anything in I get a reset. I tried to sync from my PC this morning, but for some reason it didn't work.

Does anyone have any advice before I hard-reset and start from scratch?
  2.    #2  
    Please...anyone?
    Dead?
    Are you connected using GPRS?
    Can you download anything else using another app such as the onboard email?
    You should try and hard reset your device, then launch the browser and see if you can connect. You shouldn't need to reprovision your device. If it does solve the problem, it sound slike one of yout 3rd. party Apps isn't playing nicely. But remember, when you hard reset the device all of your data will be gone, so do a HotSync first.
  5.    #5  
    This is for Sprint, so no, it isn't GPRS.

I did a hard reset and Blazer worked perfectly. Hotsynced, and it crashed. So...it is definitely one of the third party apps. But the thing is, I really don't have much on here...

What is the easiest way to go through and eliminate potential candidates? I don't have any hacks installed, so I really can't imagine what it could be...
    Sorry but there is no easy way. You could,

1. Hard reset the device.
    2. Create a new username, which create the required Sync folders.
    3. Move your Apps one at a time from your current username / backup folder to the new username backup folder and Sync each time.

Sorry, that's worked in the past.
  7.    #7  
    Probably would be easier for me to do a hard reset and reinstall all the apps I use (which is probably less than 5). Thanks for the advice.
    I have the same issue with my treo 600, and I just noticed it today. It may have worked after the update, I am not sure.

It is related to the history, as you can trigger the reset by clearing the history from the advanced preferences menu.

It happens when typing URLs because of the auto-complete lookup, again in the history.

Perhaps there is a way to delete the file which blazer uses to store its prefs?
    You need a program like FileZ from:

http://nosleepsoftware.sourceforge.net/

This will let you find the hidden files that are corrupt.

You need to delete two files:

Web Find AutoFill
    Web URL AutoFill

I did this and my blazer works fine!
    Thanks rnayfield, worked like a charm for me too.

Scott