1.    #1  
    What's the Cheapest way to call Malaysia from my Treo 600? I am in CT USA. Thanks.
  2. lam
    > What's the Cheapest way to call Malaysia from my Treo 600? I
    > am in CT USA. Thanks.

Eh ? Does a new phone actually enables you to get cheaper calls ? I would have tought you need to get an international calling card or something. It also depends on which Network you are using in US.

In UK, I'm using a VODAFONE service with 900 off peak free minutes. By using an international calling card in conjunction with my free minutes, I only pay 5-10 pence per minute(US$0.10-$0.25 maybe).

I have no idea how the US system works. Not really helpful at all.
    I use a prepaid calling card to call outside of US. I can get those cards ranging from $5 to $20 locally. Calls to Hong Kong and China are around $0.02 to $0.05 a min. What I do is enter the local calling card number as a favorite, and put in the pin codes as Extra Digits so I don't have to remember them. There are also long distance service you could sign up and let you recharge your account by phone or on the net. I just like the prepaid cards since they usually has a lower rate.
    i am probably giving up millions of referral points but check out this website for international calling with no pin number to remember.

UK 2.2 cent

www.bigzoo.com
    Try an international calling card like ChitChat Communications

*no $0.75 per month fee like Bigzoo
    *Live customer service
    *It works reliably
    *Malaysia 5.8 cents per minute.