Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    One bug:

When my phone is set to silent, I have it configured to NOT vibrate. But Treo Butler still vibrates my phone even when mt phone is set not to.
  2.    #42  
    Originally posted by treoneo
    One bug:

When my phone is set to silent, I have it configured to NOT vibrate. But Treo Butler still vibrates my phone even when mt phone is set not to.
    I call that a feature - TB does what you told it to

One possible development would be to let you give seperate settings for if the ringer is on or off - but untill then, I prefer TB to follow my settings!

Cheers!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    doh! so even if I have my phone set to vibrate off no matter what (in sound preferences), it will still vibrate?
    I have been unable to get Treo Butler to function the way I want it to. I have a Sprint CDMA version and am running Version 1.0a would like to do the following:

1. Solid Orange LED if Voicemail Waiting
    2. Fast Flashing Green for Incoming Call

Right now, it seems my voicemail notification doesn't show up till 5-10 minutes after voicemail is left, and it disappears on its own. Same with the Flashing Green for missed incoming Calls. It shows up 5 minutes after the fact, and only stays on for 30 minutes or so before disappearing. I have tried different settings without success.

Can someone tell me exactly how my settings should be to get the desired output?
    I have lost the ability to have the Voicemail LED setting survive a Soft reset.
    I am 95% sure it use too, I have installed new apps since then. I guess I need to find which one hosed this.

ANyone else use a CDMA/Sprint (ROM V1.10) version that runs TB and lost this feature and found out which app was casuing the issue?

As it is know, I have to go into TB after a Soft reset and reselect it. The settings are stil on the correct setting, jus the Treo doesn't know it, so I have to tap the fast green LED chooice agian then ok and exit.

TIA, Matt
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123