1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone noticed the same thing. When I point my phones IR towards my computers IR, my computer connects to my phone. I can be in any application, even on phone screen, it will still connect. The only time it loses connection is when the phone goes into automatic keyguard and the screen shuts off. I checked my hotsync and im setup for cable/cradle.

If IR is always on when the phone is awake then it is wasting battery. Is there a way to turn the IR off unless im doing a hotsync?
    Originally posted by aznmode
    Just wondering if anyone noticed the same thing. When I point my phones IR towards my computers IR, my computer connects to my phone. I can be in any application, even on phone screen, it will still connect. The only time it loses connection is when the phone goes into automatic keyguard and the screen shuts off. I checked my hotsync and im setup for cable/cradle.

If IR is always on when the phone is awake then it is wasting battery. Is there a way to turn the IR off unless im doing a hotsync?
    To turn IR off, go to Preference >> General >> Beam Receive