1.    #1  
    The shaft of my 3 in 1 pen stylus is stuck in the cylinder of my Treo 600. The plastic head came off when I tried to slide it out. Putting the head back on, it won't "snap" into place onto the pen in order to remove the shaft of the stylus. The exposed ball point pen is reachable with a tweezers but I can't get a firm enough grip on it to budge it at all. Any ideas??
    Someone here reported putting their Treo in the Freezer to get the stylus out when this happened. Do some searches and you ought to be able to find out who, and how.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I've also heard of a thin object with a dab of superglue on the end, but you need to be VERRRRRRRRRRRRY careful - not too much glue and very steady hands.

Personally I wouldn't opt for this method, my hands shake like hell and I'd end up with the treo glued permanently to my hand (not that it isn't practically already)

good luck...
  4.    #4  
    Thank you TR30!! The Krazy glue solution worked. I put a couple of drops into the cap, put it on, prayed it wouldn't leak out and fuse the stylus into the Treo. Happy ending as it slid right out and back into the packaging for return to Stylus Central. (And no thanks to Stylus Central who I called 24 hours ago and haven't yet returned my call)
    Originally posted by Rudegar B
    Thank you TR30!! The Krazy glue solution worked. I put a couple of drops into the cap, put it on, prayed it wouldn't leak out and fuse the stylus into the Treo. Happy ending as it slid right out and back into the packaging for return to Stylus Central. (And no thanks to Stylus Central who I called 24 hours ago and haven't yet returned my call)
    Hey, don't mention it.
    any other suggestions? this just happened to me too, but I am honestly afraid to put my Treo in the freezer or go anywhere near it with crazy glue - but tweezers sure haven't worked so far, and I've tried like five kinds - any suggestions, please???

by the way, my stylus is the pen stylus that PalmOne and TreoCentral is selling.... has worked great for a couple months, but I guess the cap gets loose over time.... argh....
    I pulled it out with a pair of modified tweezers ---- I ground them down on a bench grinder until they were small enough to grab them.
    well, it finally happened to me & I was able to use a single edge of needlenose pliers to nudge it high enough to where I could grip the pen tip & pull it out.
    first twist the tooth pick into the "shaft" that's stuck in the phone and should pull right out
    (mine did). Then to insure it never happens again super glue the top part to the SHAFT !! That's one bad mutha... shut yo mouth.
    I'm just talkin bout Shaft
    "God Bless YOU Do The Rest"
    Mike Anderson
    http://michaand.ProBuilderPlus.com
    What the H@ll is the point of thˆ
    "God Bless YOU Do The Rest"
    Mike Anderson
    http://michaand.ProBuilderPlus.com