My Treo did the dreaded "X" over the Battery Icon today. The Treo which was charged fully over night, discharged it's power in a couple hours of use this morning which is uncommon. Now the Treo doesn't charge when plugged in and doesn't have any juice. Coincidentally this is the day that SMS is working in my area. I've looked all over the forum for a solution to this. I've tried a soft reset, hard reset, and even a battery disconnect reset. Nothing worked although the battery disconnect solved the problem for a few hours but the "X" is back. Please help! Thanks in advance.