Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just ordered a Treo 600 for T-Mobile from palmone @ 888-565-9393. Get 'em while you can!

Editors note: Order through this link to help out TreoCentral.
    Not to nit-pick or anything, BUT the Pa1mOne website says that the T-Mobile Treo 600 is available for PRE-order. At least it is offically coming soon.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    T-Mobile is only selling it to business customers at this time. They're saying it should go retail in March. No word on when existing customers can buy it on an upgrade price.
    You can place the order on the Pa1mOne site right now at the $399 upgrade price (with a serial number). There just isn't a ship date as of yet. It is pre-order only, BUT is at the upgrade price. And there of course is no mention of being for business customers only.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I ordered mine. As soon as I get it, the cingular phone goes on ebay.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    Jake - how much was the phone and how long a contract did you have to go with?

thx
    jeff
    I did the upgrade. I have two old treo's. One I already upgraded. I used my other code for this one.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    Yes Sireee!!!

I just ordered mine. You can order either generic GSM/GPRS or T-Mobile. I opted for the T-Mobile version. They had no trouble giving me my unlock code for the 270, so I assume I'll have no trouble for the 600 either.

And a confirmation that the $399 price is for us non-corporate types too.

Now the _real_ waiting begins
    just a point of clarification. if you are ordering the Treo 600 as a current T-Mobile customer you should order the T-Mobile optimized version - it is unlocked. i just got off the phone with handspring and they explained that they only lock the T-Mobile phone when you buy it with a new plan.
    I can't wait to see what "Optimized" is.
    Jake Pratt
    www.jakepratt.com
    whether or not what he told me ends up being true regarding the T-Mobile version being "optimized" (and his claims of better performance), i see no upside to ordering the unbranded version when i have a plan with T-Mobile and both phones are unlocked.
    Yep, waited long enough for T-Mobile so why not get the
    T-Mobile version. And it's unlocked, too!
    When I asked about the difference between the phones,
    he mumbled something about better T-Zones support....
    Not available on the website now. Was it only available for a short time? Looks like I missed an opportunity.

Frank
    ????? It is RIGHT on the front page!!!
    When you pull up http://www.qksrv.net/click-1405877-10302311 the big picture is the Treo 600 and it says now available for pre-order for T-Mobile. The link for the upgrade offer is there too. Have another look...
    Charles

Its on the Treo 600 Promo page.

Treo 600 Promo Page
    You are right as it does say T-Mobile users can upgrade and save but it does not have a link and it does not give a price!

Frank
    Originally posted by frankochal
    You are right as it does say T-Mobile users can upgrade and save but it does not have a link and it does not give a price!

Frank
    Look here:

http://www.handspring.com/promos/treo600_promo.jhtml
    The link was removed from your post which means there is something someone is trying to hide.

Frank
    I don't think anyone is trying to hide anything, but the moderators have changed the links to redirect through the Treocental web site so the web site gets credit for the sale. I don't have a problem with this as Treocentral is the best web site around for the Treo 600.
    Charles

Originally posted by curlykraut
    Yep, waited long enough for T-Mobile so why not get the
    T-Mobile version. And it's unlocked, too!
    When I asked about the difference between the phones,
    he mumbled something about better T-Zones support....

I just called Handspring and the Gentelman told me that if my cingualar t600 is working fine with t-mobile then there is no reason to purchase the t-mobile phone. I asked him specifically if there was anything to make the t-mobile faster or better and he said no.

He also stated that they released last night a truly "generic unlocked t600"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast