Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn
    Sooo How long till we can start braging about its features? LOL
    Why do you think you have to wait at all?

I love seeing Bart Simpson bend over and drop his drawers every time my husband calls. Somehow the two were meant to go together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Just a guess here but maybe he hasn't received the update yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli

I love seeing Bart Simpson bend over and drop his drawers every time my husband calls. Somehow the two were meant to go together!
    I helped work out some of the bugs... But I had to agree not to "Spill the beans" untill it was released.

"It is better to ask and be told the obvious, then to assume and make an *** out of myself." - Me last week.

I have my wife set up with an MP3 of the intro to a Betty Boop Cartoon, and an animated Betty Boop GIF for my wife. My mother in law has the song "There comming to take me away Ha Ha.." and I have an animation of the Player animation from doom being blown up. LOL She will never know, when is she coing to call me when she is with me LOL!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I am getting an SMS notification (Lightwav plays the MP3 I have assigned to SMS alerts) for no reason with the new version. I can't isolate when it's happening but it might be when my phone switches to roam.

I remember this being a bug with a previous version. It looks like it's back.

Back to version 2.0
    the new lightwav is cool and i'm glad we have the option to use animated gifs instead of Live animations, but is there a reason that the static caller id pictures have to be gifs instead of jpegs? or are we supposed to just use the old favorites based photo caller id for jpegs still? it would be great if we could do it all from within lightwav (to get around the 50 limit).
    Tried using the TCRinger method of using Midi files instead of mp3 files. TCRinger seems to be pretty unstable on a Treo 600. Crashes when I go to select the sound for any particular caller.

Any other ideas.

Thanks
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpocket
    the new lightwav is cool and i'm glad we have the option to use animated gifs instead of Live animations, but is there a reason that the static caller id pictures have to be gifs instead of jpegs? or are we supposed to just use the old favorites based photo caller id for jpegs still? it would be great if we could do it all from within lightwav (to get around the 50 limit).
    you will have to use the gif in this version for your picture callerID. in the next version you can use jpg.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Simley88

I am new to Lightwav. If i purchase the 2.1 (latest??) version when it becomes available on www.toysoft.ca, would I get free upgrade in the next release (as you mentioned we could use jpg for the picture callerID)?
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    Simley88

I am new to Lightwav. If i purchase the 2.1 (latest??) version when it becomes available on www.toysoft.ca, would I get free upgrade in the next release (as you mentioned we could use jpg for the picture callerID)?
    version 2.1 is already available. when you purchase you will also receive BuzzOff callerID filter for free!! you will receive free updates in the future.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Smiley,

Any response to my post about SMS tones playing for no reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you will have to use the gif in this version for your picture callerID. in the next version you can use jpg.
    Cool That will be much more convenient to be able to use jpegs taken with the camera that are on the sd card rather than having to convert the images to gifs. Thanks!
    version 2.1 is already available. when you purchase you will also receive BuzzOff callerID filter for free!! you will receive free updates in the future.
    oh yeah, i upgraded my copy of lightwav to 2.1 but I can't seem to find the buzzoff app that is included now...is it a separate download or should it be in the zip file?
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpocket
    oh yeah, i upgraded my copy of lightwav to 2.1 but I can't seem to find the buzzoff app that is included now...is it a separate download or should it be in the zip file?
    only new lwav users will get BuzzOff for free and its only available on our site.
    Smiley88.

Can you please respond to my post?
    Did you email him the problem ?
    Of course.

No response.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Of course.

No response.
    He might have missed it...or he's been busy playing daddy. He's a proud new father as of 4/13.
    Well I've sent him another e-mail.

I know he didn't miss the three posts I put in this thread, since he repsonded to several other questions which came both before and after my posts. As much as I love Lightwav I'm begining to see why others have knocked Danny's level of support.
    only new lwav users will get BuzzOff for free and its only available on our site.
    that's what I was afraid of. that stinks considering I just registered it at version 2.0
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast