Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I noticed I lost all settings when migrating from 1.1 to 1.1a. Not a big deal because I only had to set the default ringtone and two for favorites and define the folder to my MP3s.

Smiley88, could you please check that this won't happen with future upgrades, especially now that we all start setting different tones for favorites and applications?
    The second incoming call bug is fixed indeed in 1.1a, that is the MP3 for the second incoming call is no longer playing.

I can also confirm that the Picture Caller ID is working now!

All this on a GSM version.

Thx Smiley88 for the fast bug fixing!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Just got the latest update and it now plays the ringtones when I receive a call. Smiley88 da MAN ya'll. Plus he's customer support, MAGNIFIC! Dude, you nice with it. I'm feeling the software. You the man son. Holla
    Originally posted by smiley88

PocketTunes already supports this correct?
    Pocket Tunes does support this. The issue is that there is no way to assign a folder that resides on a RamDisk as my ringer folder in Lwav. I would need one of two options to fix this.

1 - A file chooser to browse to the folder and select it.

or

2 - If you could provide a filepath that would point to the RamDisk.

I am emailing Handwatch to see if they can suggest something so I guess I may know soon if #2 is possible at all.

On another note, I thought the ringer volume being tied to the phone volume was brilliant. It was very easy and familiar to change volumes. Plus I believe the Profile app everyone is talking about would work for them because that program changes the phone volume for each different profile. Why did you decide to change?

Hova - Is that you Jay? or just a fan? my ring is a clip from Moment of Clarity (if skills sold...). When the ladies call it's the instrumental to Ludacris - Splashwaterfalls. Crazy!!!
    Last edited by BigTreo; 02/13/2004 at 08:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Originally posted by BigTreo

Hova - Is that you Jay? or just a fan? my ring is a clip from Moment of Clarity (if skills sold...). When the ladies call it's the instrumental to Ludacris - Splashwaterfalls. Crazy!!! [/B]
    Nah men, I'm just a fan. but I have my ringtone set to "Allure.mp3" I love the program. it's nice to have actual music instead of that midi crap!
  6.    #106  
    HI All, the reason that we added the volume to the lwav prefs is because TOO many users are uncleared where the volume is too low and don't understand how to set the phone volume, alarm volume. it was just too confusing.

I will revert back to the old volume method because I too fine it nice and really easy to set the volume.

wait the next release.

btw, someone had email me and said lwav alarm works fine with TreoMail. he was able to set a sound for new mail notification. I guess just not with snappermail.
    Originally posted by hova

Nah men, I'm just a fan.
    I figured you were a fan but I had to ask. I bet Jay has a Treo 600. I'm going to make some more Black album clips this weekend and set the ringer to random. I'm gonna clown 'em at the All-Star events this weekend.

It would be perfect if I could figure out how to play these ringers from a RamDisk. That's a hint Smiley.
    I just downloaded this and am about to purchase it. However, is there a way to control the individual ringer volumes? It works very well, but the volume is too loud. How do I control it?

Thanks!
  9.    #109  
    hi,

heheh. i knew someone gonna ask this. NO currently you can not control individual ring volume. who knows maybe in the future release.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts

I figured you were a fan but I had to ask. I bet Jay has a Treo 600. I'm going to make some more Black album clips this weekend and set the ringer to random. I'm gonna clown 'em at the All-Star events this weekend.

It would be perfect if I could figure out how to play these ringers from a RamDisk. That's a hint Smiley.
    Hey BigTreo,

How do you make it play randomly?
    Hi smiley88,

I have Lightwave 1.1a installed with Today on my GSM Treo600. Whenever the phone is on, Lightwave enabled & Today is set on "always run", the screen lights up every few minutes on its own.

However, if any one of the above is off, the screen stays off! This started happening since I installed Lightwave.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    nice
  13. 666

yep i was thinking exactly that, if ramdisk could be made compatable with lightwav it would get around any problem of the SD card popping out
    hi,

heheh. i knew someone gonna ask this. NO currently you can not control individual ring volume. who knows maybe in the future release.
    Doh smiley It sounds like it is going to blow my speaker it's so loud. I love the program, but the distortion and possible speaker damage is an issue. I know you are great about working out kinks... hopefully this will be a priority in the future.

Thanks for everything so far!

Actually, you said you can not control individual ring volume.. can I control ALL ring volume? That's all I really want, is for them to not all play at max sound.

Just answered my own question and found the volume control in the settings. Perhaps a slider next release though. I'd like a setting between medium and high
    I don't know what I am doing right (or wrong) but I have all of my mp3 ringtones on a Ram Disk and they work great.
    HI All, the reason that we added the volume to the lwav prefs is because TOO many users are uncleared where the volume is too low and don't understand how to set the phone volume, alarm volume. it was just too confusing.

I will revert back to the old volume method because I too fine it nice and really easy to set the volume.
    Maybe you could set a preference's togle for the volume controll. Something like "Lightwave controlls volume" and if we check that, then the Lightwave volume would be used, otherwise we could use the Preferences volume settings. That way the people that do not understand, can still have easy volume settings.

I know this is not something everyone else cares about but... It would be cool if we could choose MP3 ringers for some people, and MIDI for other people... If you do not care to do this that is fine, I am sure I can figure out a work around.

Exelent app! Definatly worth the $$$!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Actually, now that I look at it, the mp3s on the Ram Disk are the ONLY ones that show up in Lightwave. I have two mp3s on my SD card and they don't show up in the list.

How was I lucky enough to get Lightwave to use the Ram Disk instead of the physical card?!?!
  18.    #118  
    Originally posted by smazhar
    Hi smiley88,

I have Lightwave 1.1a installed with Today on my GSM Treo600. Whenever the phone is on, Lightwave enabled & Today is set on "always run", the screen lights up every few minutes on its own.

However, if any one of the above is off, the screen stays off! This started happening since I installed Lightwave.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?
    hmmm.. could it be that lwav some how received some events.
    if you remove or disable Today does it happen?
  19.    #119  
    Originally posted by PorkPie5000
    I don't know what I am doing right (or wrong) but I have all of my mp3 ringtones on a Ram Disk and they work great.
    hmmm... not everyone knows this but lwav already supports multiple cards since the beginning. but not sure if it will play properly. i will have to check. if you just have the ramdisk and take out the card then lwav should work fine in ramdisk.
  20.    #120  
    Originally posted by PorkPie5000
    Actually, now that I look at it, the mp3s on the Ram Disk are the ONLY ones that show up in Lightwave. I have two mp3s on my SD card and they don't show up in the list.

How was I lucky enough to get Lightwave to use the Ram Disk instead of the physical card?!?!
    hehee. because lwav will scan all the cards and when it plays the ringtone it will only use the first card that it finds.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast