Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Love the ringers and they've been working perfectly since I purchased a week ago. However, everytime I set a datebook alarm, it resets. Anyone else having this, or is it just me? Anyone find apps that conflict? Thanks.
    Originally posted by Tavisjohn
    I would like to be able to choose between MP3 and MIDI files...
    I'm sure somebody will be kind of enough to produce MP3s that do beep beep boing beep beep boing
    I'm sure somebody will be kind of enough to produce MP3s that do beep beep boing beep beep boing
    Hah! Actually, just go to ANY ringtone website and down load the mp3 previews of the midi tones!
    Just got build 35. Still no trigger for the beta mail app?

Sin,
    -Paul
    Originally posted by Mol

The only problem on my GSM Treo is with the ringtone for a second incoming call (see post on page 3). Anybody else experiencing this?
    I'm using a GSM and I'm having a problem with the snooze and calendar alarm reminder function. All I get is the screen lighted up and no sound. Will download 1.1 and see if it works. I have not had the chance to try out second incoming call.
  6.    #86  
    if you use calendar or datebook and you want to alarm after you press the snooze the do this

1 tap on the Alarm tab
    2 tap on the first item Repeat and select a sound file

everytime notification manager popups the sound will be played. not all apps supports the notification manager.
    Originally posted by smiley88
    if you use calendar or datebook and you want to alarm after you press the snooze the do this

1 tap on the Alarm tab
    2 tap on the first item Repeat and select a sound file

everytime notification manager popups the sound will be played. not all apps supports the notification manager.
    THANKS! Problem solve. Will buy NOW. I noticed the version is still 1.0. Do I buy this first then only I'll get the update for 1.1?
    Originally posted by Green Dragon

THANKS! Problem solve. Will buy NOW. I noticed the version is still 1.0. Do I buy this first then only I'll get the update for 1.1?
    Yes, that's what happened to me today. I bought it this morning and was presented with a download link for version 1.0 Later in the afternoon I got an e-mail containing version 1.1
  9.    #89  
    Howdy All,

Just got some good news from one of the beta user on Sprint network. Lwav is now working with individual ringtones. Plus he surprised me and said favorite Pic callerID also works for the custom contact ringTone. I tested it on my GSM Treo and he is right. Which is way Coo!

Update will be sent late tonite to all registered users.

BTW, 3rd party caller sound bug should be fixed also.
    Great job Smiley... fantastic work...

Rob
    -- time is never wasted when you're wasted at the time
    I've been communicating w/danny @ toysoft all afternoon trying to get my Sprint version working correctly for individual ringtones. we were sending e-mails back & forth for a couple of hours. I just want to say that although the product is still not perfectly refined, I have every reason to be confident that it will be. I also believe that any troubles/worries associated with this program in the future will be addressed quickly.
    Danny/Smiley88 - you rock. thanks for a great program
    Howdy All,

Just got some good news from one of the beta user on Sprint network. Lwav is now working with individual ringtones. Plus he surprised me and said favorite Pic callerID also works for the custom contact ringTone. I tested it on my GSM Treo and he is right. Which is way Coo!

Update will be sent late tonite to all registered users.

BTW, 3rd party caller sound bug should be fixed also.
    Wow, that was a long 10 hours of beta testing.

Glad you got it all worked out and happy I could be of help. It was especially cool finding out that the custom ringers work for numbers which are assigned as favorites.

This problem now does EXACTLY what it says it does. It's very cool and a wonderful addition to the Treo.

Way to go Danny!
    I'm still waiting on RamDisk support.

these guys get us updates quick! My sprint version the pic id work, and the main mp3 ringer work again, but still no individual ringers on build 35....but still a great program!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  15.    #95  
    Originally posted by BigTreo
    I'm still waiting on RamDisk support.

PocketTunes already supports this correct?
    it works!!! cdma individual ringtones ARE working.

thanks guys!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    HI All,

to make this clear. here is how Lightwav get the volume for each ringtones.

1. Incoming Call - uses the Phone->volume (which is the first item in the Application popup in the Sound Prefs)

2. Mail - not used. Item #2 in the popup

3. Calendar - Used for all alarms and volume for testing in Lightwav when you play a sound. #3 in the popup

4. MMS - sound for MMS #4 in the popup

5. SMS - sound for SMS #4 in the popup

So, if you only have 3 items in the popup them you can map the volume from the above. eg: if only have Phone, Calendar, SMS in that order then the Calendar sound would use SMS.

Hi,

In the latest version, Lightwav controls the sound volume. This volume overides all the sound volume for phone ringer, calendar, etc. . Is that what's supposed to happen?
    The volume setting is the only drawback on this application. I am so used to the easy way of switching volume (using the Profiles program). Other than that, it's great and individual ringtones are fantastic.
    Originally posted by lb505
    The volume setting is the only drawback on this application. I am so used to the easy way of switching volume (using the Profiles program). Other than that, it's great and individual ringtones are fantastic.
    Talking about Profiles: it took me quite a long time until I realized that I had to change all my profiles so that they're all set to Silent for ringtones. I kept on wondering why all of a sudden the MIDI starting playing again. Only by coincidence I found out that this happened after changing to another profile.
    Originally posted by Mol

Talking about Profiles: it took me quite a long time until I realized that I had to change all my profiles so that they're all set to Silent for ringtones. I kept on wondering why all of a sudden the MIDI starting playing again. Only by coincidence I found out that this happened after changing to another profile.
    Me too. And after I did that, and I was still getting midi's, I figured out I had to go and change the ringtone setup in my favorites.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast