Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
  1.    #201  
    FYI,

the latest version of Lightwav has a bug in it that was cause your Treo to reset for unknown or no callerID. This only happens if you use GIF picture and video callerID. There are two ways to fix this problem:

1. goto the Treo Prefs in lwav and check "do not handle unknown callers"

2. do not use GIF for "default video/picture callerID" in the Video Prefs in lwav

we already fixed the problem in the last beta version. Now if you do use gif as default callerID and the caller does not have callerID info lwav will not display the gif.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  2.    #202  
    The first 10 registered Lightwav users will receive the latest up coming 3.0 release. send email to lwav@toysoft.ca version 3.0 will be released the end of this week.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    what's new in 3.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    The first 10 registered Lightwav users will receive the latest up coming 3.0 release. send email to lwav@toysoft.ca version 3.0 will be released the end of this week.
    What does this mean?

The 10 next people to purchase the current version of Lightwav get 3.0 for free? Does this mean the 3.0 upgrade is not a free upgrade to current registered users or something?

I'm confused.
    I took it as the first 10 current registered users to send an email would get an advanced copy of 3.0 before the official release...but maybe I'm wrong...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oh ok.

Well I sent off an e-mail. I guess I'm probably way too late to be in the top ten though.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    I recieved a copy so I think that's what they meant by it
    Was it sent to you via zip or an email link (like previous releases)?

I didn't get a copy. Was I too late (I responded at 4:00PM est.)???
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    actually no zip, just the files so I don't think I should share them since I guess they were only sending them to 10 people. I don't think that would be right.
    hmm, hopefully my email might be slow, I responded about 3 minutes after the post was posted

Agreed on not sharing them, otherwise you probably would be denied another chance at a sneak peak

I just got a copy.
    bummer. I sent him an email around 12:45 and didn't get a copy.
    too little too late. that's me............
    I just bought my copy (2.3) this morning and I just got notified of the 3.0 release via email a few minutes ago. LOVE that I can now choose from mp3, ogg, wma & midi files!
    Thanks ToySoft!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
  15.    #215  
    Here is the complete Area Code database for both Canada and US. the database is not compatible with international users.

1. download the area code pdb
    2. hotsync
    3. goto Video Prefs in lwav
    4. tap on Caller Info... button
    5. check the items you want to see displayed and tap OK
    6. check "show callerID information
    7. if using custom jpg/gif/live callerID pic/video then
    set the text color
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpocket
    that's what I was afraid of. that stinks considering I just registered it at version 2.0
    What is BuzzOff? I just bought LW 3.0 on Friday 7/30/2004.
    Why is there such a big delay between the phone getting a call and Lwav showing the caller information? Is Lwav doing a sequential search of my phonebook? If so, wouldn't it be better to build a hash table to speed things up?
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    What is BuzzOff? I just bought LW 3.0 on Friday 7/30/2004.
    BuzzOff is a callerID filter app. you can find more info at www.toysoft.ca/treo.html
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    BuzzOff is a callerID filter app. you can find more info at www.toysoft.ca/treo.html
    Thanks. Did I see that this is free to 1st time users of Lwav?
  20.    #220  
    FYI, you can install LightsOut and assign it to a hard key. after you are connected with the caller you can press the hardkey to turn off your phone. Alternatively you can launch LightsOut from the launcher to turn off the screen.

see attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files