Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
  1.    #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by loudpocket
    that's what I was afraid of. that stinks considering I just registered it at version 2.0
    you dont really expect us to work on the weekend do you? as for support we always answer our support email. i only answer some postings since this is not our official way of supporting our products. if you need a answer the best is to send email to support@toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Thanks for the e-mail Danny.

If you're going to be an active member of the forum though I think you should consider replying to ALL posts. Especially since you do create new threads advertising the release/updates of your products. I really don't think it's right for you to advertise your products here via new posts and then pick and choose the questions you respond to. I understand you want to handle support via e-mail, but you should do it one way or the other.

Just my 2 cents.
    do anyone know where i can download the cover-up mp3/wave ringtone?

thanks
  4.    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    do anyone know where i can download the cover-up mp3/wave ringtone?

thanks
    goto www.coverupsounds.com they some there.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    i wonder if someone know how to fix this...

whenever i have a vmail / sms, when i hit "Ok" after the popup screen, it will bring up another popup screen trying to play the ringtone which I assign to the SMS msg.

why and how to avoid this popup screen everything when I click an OK?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    i wonder if someone know how to fix this...

whenever i have a vmail / sms, when i hit "Ok" after the popup screen, it will bring up another popup screen trying to play the ringtone which I assign to the SMS msg.

why and how to avoid this popup screen everything when I click an OK?

thanks

You have either 1) Always show PocketTunes console checked or 2) TreoButler running?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    You have either 1) Always show PocketTunes console checked or 2) TreoButler running?
    i checked and found out i had the PocketTunes console checked. I unchecked it and will see how it does.

thanks
    That'll definetely solve the problem.
  9.    #189  
    FYI,

LightWav 2.2 has been released.

New Features
    -------------
    -Added support for JPG picture callerID
    -Supports Datebk5 alarms
    -Disable alarms if your Treo lags
    -Disable coverup sound
    -New video prefs
    -Better GIF animation support for video callerID
    -Quick find in Contacts/Coverup ringtone
    -Many more bug fixes.

Visit www.toysoft.ca for more details
    Was anything changed since the 2.2 release to registered users last week?
    I am a registered user of LightWav and I have not receieved Version 2.2 in my emai yet. Any idea why Smiley?

Paul
  12.    #192  
    send us email at support@toysoft.ca
    please correct me if Im wrong, but I don't think there is an option to disable sounds while on the phone (specifically alarm sounds)... Any way to add this to the list for a future release?

Thanx
    I just thought I'd let everyone know that the headset answer is a current flaw/bug in Lightwav. If you answer with the headset button it continues to play music/video. You have to press the center key or 5 way to answer. I've informed Toysoft about it and it's known. Hopefully in a future release it will be resolved.

Sin,
    -Paul
    I'm a new Lightwav user, just purchashed the new version.

In the past I've used Simple Profiles manager because I like to be able to switch between normal, vibrate, and silent depending on where I am.

I'm confused as to whether this can work with lightwav. Currently when a call comes in, I'm getting the ringtone set in profiles manager and the mp3 ringtone in Lightwav.

Can the two program work together?

Thanks. Great product!
    Nevermind, I'm reading through the documentation. I think i've got it down, by switching the midi ringers to silent under my normal profile
  17.    #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavid
    I'm a new Lightwav user, just purchashed the new version.

In the past I've used Simple Profiles manager because I like to be able to switch between normal, vibrate, and silent depending on where I am.

I'm confused as to whether this can work with lightwav. Currently when a call comes in, I'm getting the ringtone set in profiles manager and the mp3 ringtone in Lightwav.

Can the two program work together?

Thanks. Great product!
    you shouldnt have any problems. as long as you set the unknown and know callers to silent if each profile. this will suppress the midi ringtones.

read the manual on how to suppress the midi ringtones.
    Help: I purchased Lightwav and read the entire manual and enabled lightwav. However when I receive a call that has a animated gif and ringer assigned in lightwave the normal phone app rings which is set to silent. Not only do I miss the call since it rang silent, but I do not see the animated gif. I do have poket tunes installed and I can play the animated gif and ringtomes directly in lightwav so it appears when the call comes in lightwav is not being activated even though it is set to enabled.

Update: After playing with this app for a day I removed all apps and started over. Apparantly there was something that did not play nicely. BTW: Lightwav is an excellent app.
    Last edited by smithj41; 06/13/2004 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Update
  19.    #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by smithj41
    Help: I purchased Lightwav and read the entire manual and enabled lightwav. However when I receive a call that has a animated gif and ringer assigned in lightwave the normal phone app rings which is set to silent. Not only do I miss the call since it rang silent, but I do not see the animated gif. I do have poket tunes installed and I can play the animated gif and ringtomes directly in lightwav so it appears when the call comes in lightwav is not being activated even though it is set to enabled.

Update: After playing with this app for a day I removed all apps and started over. Apparantly there was something that did not play nicely. BTW: Lightwav is an excellent app.
    make sure both ptunes and lwav are in ram. try doing a soft reset and go back to lwav general prefs and re-check enable lwav. also check if the Phone sound is turned on in the Sound Prefs.
  20.    #200  
    FYI,

Lightwav 2.3 has been released.

Summary
    --------

- Full support for PocketTunes 3.0. Now you can use wma files as ringtones
    - Center gif animation
    - added new Disconnect sound
    - added MegaSound over ride. have your mega sound play at loud places
    - integration with Personal Audio Recorder. use the voice memos as appt alarm sounds
    - additional bug fixes and changes