1.    #1  
    what methods are people using to access the palmOS toolbar now that we hardly use the stylus?? i'd like to be able to hold down a button for example and have the palm toolbar popup???
    Which toolbar do you mean?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    TreoButler can do this. You mean the menu shortcuts, like beam, undo, cut paste and the like?
    Check out TreoButler.

Or did you mean Graffiti type shortcuts like DTS and such?
  4.    #4  
    i'm not sure what it's called exactly but the little "toolbar" that you used to pull up with a stroke - it appears as a one line pop-up at the bottom of the screen and different programs add buttons to it - i think by default it has cut, copy and paste that's it...
    VolumeRocker has this feature. Set one of the 'held' volume buttons for 'menu.'
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Originally posted by treoZilla
    i'm not sure what it's called exactly but the little "toolbar" that you used to pull up with a stroke - it appears as a one line pop-up at the bottom of the screen and different programs add buttons to it - i think by default it has cut, copy and paste that's it...
    Are you referring to the cammand bar? That is normally activated by drawing the :shortcut: symbol. The best way to activate this via an app like Co-launcher on the Treo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions