Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    It seems that Palm One will have another device out there pretty soon. Just something from a cellular provider. The only thing I got is that the rumors are not way off. If a device comes out looking like a Blackberry -Pocket PC hybrid it might be great.

Keyboard and Large screen. Cool!!!!!
    Hi Veroi!

There have been a few discussions on the "Treo 610" thing. Some say it's a rumor, some say it's for real...I still don't know. Do a search and you should be able to find it pretty quickly.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!
    SHOW ME THE MONKEY!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    SHOW ME THE DONKEY

(That started this rumor!)
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Check this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t47848/s.html

I am waiting for something to convince me that these rumors are true. Really, the prediction is easy to make; EVENTUALLY, PalmOne will give us the extra features many are requesting, such as the 320 x 320 screen, bluetooth, etc. It's just a matter of time. I would like to be convinced that the time has come for this so quickly.

The story on bargainpda.com is interesting, but obviously a compilation of existing rumors. The photo is likely that of a regular old Treo600. I followed the rumor trail of the Samsung SGH-i500 for months and months, and finally switched my lust to the Treo. The SGH-i500 has yet to be produced; Samsung might eventually market the i505... or is that yet another rumor?