1.    #1  
    Scenario: You're on the phone with Caller A. Caller B calls. You ask Caller A to hold, swap to Caller B and then you either a) tell Caller B that you'll call them back or b) tell them to hold while you tell Caller A that you'll return their call later.

Now critical question: HOW DO YOU END JUST ONE OF THOSE CALLS??? There is no button on the Treo 600 to terminate just one call, rather the button is to "Hang Up All Calls". It seems that you have to rely on the other party to end the call. Am I having an early senior moment here?

Cliff
    Nope. I found the same situation just as frustrating on my Treo. I never figured out how to hang up one call. Got pretty frustrating when I was leaving a voicemail for someone, and a call would come in. I'd switch to answer the call, and it wouldn't hang up the voicemail call.

Hopefully, someone can shed some light on how to solve this little problem.
    Scott
    We all will need to wait for a ROM update.
    It has been discussed in previous forums and it is quite amazing how the Engineers missed this one. But in the meantime there is no workaround. So we must suffer
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks much! Was unaware that previous discussion had occurred. Appreciate the quick response.

Cliff
    not a problem,
    I am glad to help when I can :-)
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.