Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I have gone through all of the old posts on logging into the My Ebay page and have tried everything. I have used Blazer and Web Pro and cannot get the page to load. It always says that the page is too large to load. I can do everything on Ebay except for this. Can anyone get their My Ebay page to load and if so how. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Thanks!
    http://catalyst.2roam.com/www.ebay.com
    Or this:

wap.ebay.com
  4.    #4  
    Hi,
    Thanks for the help, but neither of these work for what I am looking for. The first reply is just to search for things. The wap.ebay.com is almost there, if it just had a link to items sold, it would be all I need. If anyone has any suggestions please post. Also just tried eudora web and will not work.

Thanks Again
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I have logged in to the full ebay site before. If you are having trouble opening a tab, such as items sold, go into ebay prefrences and limit the number of items appearing on a page. It could be that you are showing to many entries on your pages when veiwing with a full browser.
    Hope this helps.
    If you log in via wap.ebay.com to "my eBay", you should have access to your lists of bids, sales, etc. I'm not sure wat function you are seeking....
    1. No ability to search completed auctions.

2. No display of current price on list of multiple items (you have to look at each item individually).

And I totally agree that trying to use Blazer to browse the regular eBay site is painful.

Sure would like to see a better alternative out there....

Peace.

Joel
    I don't use the mobile sites because they won't do what I want, and searching the full eBay site on Blazer is slow, plus it chokes on long search returns.

I use Web Pro to search completed items on eBay. That is the only program I have found that will bring up a list of completed items without choking, and it is fairly fast. It takes a little more time now that eBay has implemented a sign in before you can do a completed items search, but that's life! I have bookmarks for a completed items search page and My eBay.

I don't usually have a need to go to My eBay on the Treo, but Web Pro works for that also. The only problem with Web Pro, is that when doing searches, the images (at least the thumbnails for each item) usually don't show up correctly, if at all. Other than that it's the best -and only- solution I have found up to this point.
    What's funny is that I was able to surf the full ebay site on the Treo 300 with no problems. Blazer 3.0 on the 600 has taken a step backwards surfing some sites.

Originally posted by mostlymac
    I don't use the mobile sites because they won't do what I want, and searching the full eBay site on Blazer is slow, plus it chokes on long search returns.

I use Web Pro to search completed items on eBay. That is the only program I have found that will bring up a list of completed items without choking, and it is fairly fast. It takes a little more time now that eBay has implemented a sign in before you can do a completed items search, but that's life! I have bookmarks for a completed items search page and My eBay.

I don't usually have a need to go to My eBay on the Treo, but Web Pro works for that also. The only problem with Web Pro, is that when doing searches, the images (at least the thumbnails for each item) usually don't show up correctly, if at all. Other than that it's the best -and only- solution I have found up to this point.
  10.    #10  
    I totally agree. I had the 300 and could do everything on Ebay. Treo 600 is great, but I would not think that I would lose features by upgrading.
    Last edited by lvigp; 02/09/2004 at 09:10 PM.
    That's why I use Novarra's Web Pro browser for my ebay stuff....It seems to handle the pages OK and I can do searches for sold items.
  12.    #12  
    So far I guess there is no way to get the My Ebay page with items selling and sold (always says that it is too large). The best work around I have found is to use Web Pro and do a search for seller (being me). I can then choose items sold last day and see any "Buy it Nows" that have been purchased and current items that I am selling with the bid amounts. Once again I appreciate the help.
    Since Blazer can load web pages from an sd card, a workaround would be to save the page to your SD card first, using your PC.

You already know what items you are selling so an old web page of items you are selling will work fine.

You can also bookmark your watched items onto the SD card, so at least you can clear your My Ebay bidding page down in size.
    Try my eBay Mobile Search:

http://www.hitmenow.com/ebay/mobile.hmn

It doesn't do Completed Items (no one can right now without a $25k data license, except for screen scraping) and it links to the native eBay item detail page, but it was well received here BTC (Before the Crash).
  15.    #15  
    Hi,
    I started this thread a couple of months ago and now have the answer. Forget the patched Web Pro and Blazer. Get java and Web Viewer, you get everything. Your real My Ebay page and everything else you would get on your computer. Not to mention it is the fastest browser out there. It is not a total replacement for Blazer. I would say that I use Web Viewer 90% of the time and Blazer the other 10%. Try out their demo and see for yourself. I don't have the link in front of me, but do a search in these forums.
    Do you have a link to Web Viewer?

JC
  18.    #18  
    Once again, forget about Blazer for the My Ebay page. If Blazer 2.0 works, plan on spending 6 minutes for it to load. If you enjoy staring at the little circle that shows you how much of the page is loading, Blazer is perfect for you. If you would like to access it in less than 45 seconds webviewer could be for you. I have no affiliation with webviewer, but I highly recommend it for speed and the my Ebay page which I have only been able to access with this browser. If you own a Treo 600 and plan on using the internet, there should be no thought whatsoever in buying webviewer. Please keep in mind that you must install the java program for this to work. I don't purchase many programs. In the past year I have purchased 4 and this is one of them.
    I hate to disagree, but I have used Blazer 2.0 with eBay for 8 months and it works lightning fast; does My Ebay Page as well as Completed!
    The times where nothing but words come up is only when it is an eBay problem.
    As a PowerSeller I constantly am checking my eBay page as well as checking for completed auctions. There just isn't anything better right now.
    I'm not interested in starting an arguement and will not pursue any contradictions. I just want those who want a simple and fast option for ebay to try Blazer 2.0 as I have and find it solves the problem once and for all.
    Hmm. My Blazer says it's v3.0 in the "about" area and I've never upgraded my original 2.05 firmware or anything like that.

And the wap.ebay.com page works fine for me for my eBay page and is as fast as any other site.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast