1.    #1  
    I want to search the phone log on my T600. I want the ability to key in a telephone number and see when and how many times I called it, along with the length and average length of calls. In addition to sorting my phone calls, I'd like to generate reports to the memo pad or some other app. Has anyone seen an app that manipulates the phone log this way?
    Got Darts?
    Checkout Natara's Comet software. Also there's an app called Call Management from smartphonetools. You can read the relevant thread here. Furthermore, there a patch you can download from the forum here (sorry don't have the exact thread) where you can add call duration to the Sprint Treo600 which has been disabled...

Edit: Okay I found it: here's the thread to get phoe_logo.prc file.
    Last edited by Gaurav; 02/08/2004 at 08:41 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Furthermore, there a patch you can download from the forum here (sorry don't have the exact thread) where you can add call duration to the Sprint Treo600 which has been disabled...
    If you have a Sprint phone, do a search on phone_logo.prc. The Treo 600 has the call time recorded, and for some reason Sprint hides it. This patch displays it. But it still doesn't give you everything you're looking for.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Try downloading MINUTE PLUS which tracks incoming and outgoing calls.
    There is an option known as "category statistics" which tracks down no of incoming and outgoing calls to a particular number.
    Perharps dat might help you.
    It also exports the result to your Memo pad in text format.
    I was born smart, Education ruined me.
    You could also use iAmbic Agendus, which has the ability to show the history (including call log) related to a particualr contact. Although you might not be able to see the "average" length of the calls.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the suggestions. I had already enabled the call detail w/ the phone logo hack, but wanted more organizational capability from the call history app. Smartphone Tools (mentioned above) has a nice piece of software which I've purchased with satisfaction guaranteed by the developer. So far it's been good. I can sort the call history by name, date, or call length. I cannot yet search, although the developer seemed very interested when I mentioned it to them, so I'm hoping a search function will appear before long. Oh, and did I mention there's also a usage function, ala Cell Plan?It's all integrated just like the default redial screen. All in all, it's very functional. I recommend it if you're a new T600 owner. I know a lot of people have already purchased apps that perform these functions.
    Got Darts?