1.    #1  
    If I get a call from someone with Caller ID, I can cancel the ringer by hitting any key. However, if I get a call from someone with no Caller ID, the ringer seems to immediately recycle. In other words, I can hit a key while it's ringing, and it stops, but then after a short pause, starts ringing again. Anyone else had this problem?

I've tried this with several different ring tones, but same thing.

Mike Oakes
    Originally posted by moakes22
    If I get a call from someone with Caller ID, I can cancel the ringer by hitting any key. However, if I get a call from someone with no Caller ID, the ringer seems to immediately recycle. In other words, I can hit a key while it's ringing, and it stops, but then after a short pause, starts ringing again. Anyone else had this problem?

I've tried this with several different ring tones, but same thing.

Mike Oakes
    It's a bug in the phone program (Phone.prc). At least in the GSM version (not sure about the CDMA version).

Bill S
    It's in the Sprint CDMA version too, in fact - the update did not fix it.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I can stop the ringing from calls with No Caller ID, however, I use the volume keys. One press up or down stops the sound
    I've got the same problem. It seems to have something to do with the number of contacts, or phone numbers you have in you Treo. I have over 4000 and I cannot cancel, nor answer calls from no caller ID. I soend half my time listening to voice mail, and returning calls! This is messed upo. I contacted Handspring about it, but they don't know(or at least the say they don't) how it can be solved.

Maybe if we all contact HS, we might get something done!