1.    #1  
    I just received an SMS from someone who is in my address book, but it didn't associate a name with it. I immediately thought there must be something wrong. I went to reply and my T600 crashed! Now when I send, it reboots every time!!

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Mine is working fine. No resets here in ATL.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    I too have the CDMA 1.10 upgrade, minneapolis is on SMS and have had no problems. Perhaps you need to list your software..
    I installed the upgrade and did have (only) one SMS cause a reset.
    No resets in Memphis. By the way Fittske, that avatar tight!!!!
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Predator-1
    No resets in Memphis. By the way Fittske, that avatar tight!!!!
    I tracked my resets to TreoButler...both SMS and answering the phone!

Andy
    Mine resets everytime if someone sends me a direct sms and I click "go to", but if they send me a xxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com message and I click "go to" everything is fine. Anybody have this problem?

Matt
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Mine resets everytime if someone sends me a direct sms and I click "go to", but if they send me a xxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com message and I click "go to" everything is fine. Anybody have this problem?
    Have you installed the update??
    I have software rev: treo600-1.10SPR installed
    I also had no problems after installing the upgrade, UNTIL yesterday morning..... it started reseting when I send sms only :-(