1.    #1  
    Just wanted to know if the extended battery works on both Gsm and Cdma Treo 600. Heard the phones are some what different in sizes. All the pics I see with extended are Gsm.
    I don't even think it's available yet?!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    T.C. lists it as available on 2/15

I think the only size thing that is different between the GSM and the Sprint models is the bulge at the ear piece on the Sprint version. Since the battery only touches the bottom, sides and part of the back of the unit I beleive it works with all models.
    Originally posted by Spawn
    Just wanted to know if the extended battery works on both Gsm and Cdma Treo 600. Heard the phones are some what different in sizes. All the pics I see with extended are Gsm.
    I'm assuming it should work on both. Just ordered mine from Dan's Cellular Accessories early last week for my CDMA T600, so I guess I'll let you know once I get it.
    I ordered mine from TC last Thursday and it arrived today... fits perfectly on my SprintPCS Treo 600. When it is on the phone, there are two battery icons. And clicking on the battery brings up separate charge levels for each.

I was a little disappointed that it does not function like the "strap on" I had for my 300, in that the additional battery charged the internal battery.... I used to snap it on at some point during the day, recharge my built-in, and then throw it back into my briefcase... this one seems to work along side the internal...

And of course there is the fact that non of my cases fit... but I expected that. What I did not expect was how light the additional battery is. When the package arrived I assume it was something else because it was so light....
    Originally posted by dudemasicus
    I ordered mine from TC last Thursday and it arrived today... fits perfectly on my SprintPCS Treo 600. When it is on the phone, there are two battery icons. And clicking on the battery brings up separate charge levels for each.

I was a little disappointed that it does not function like the "strap on" I had for my 300, in that the additional battery charged the internal battery.... I used to snap it on at some point during the day, recharge my built-in, and then throw it back into my briefcase... this one seems to work along side the internal...

And of course there is the fact that non of my cases fit... but I expected that. What I did not expect was how light the additional battery is. When the package arrived I assume it was something else because it was so light....
    Cool! Hopefully I get mines today as well. I don't really plan on having it attached on my T600 all the time. I just want to keep it in my laptop bag or glove compartment and only use it when I really need to.
    When I received the battery yesterday, it indicated a 60% charge. So I plugged it into the wall and went about my business.

This morning I put it back on my Treo and it still shows a 60% charge. So I plugged the phone with the battery into the wall and it indicated that the external was charging.

It appears as though the external battery must be connected to the phone to charge. Not what I was expecting, but I'll work around it....
    Originally posted by Spawn
    All the pics I see with extended are Gsm.
    For Spawn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    just received mine and will like to know how you are using it whether you are leaving it connected all day or just for emergencies. i left mine connected all day and still had 80% left at end of day with out it i would come home and find it at 30%
    Well, I was using it for emergencies only and left it in my glove compartment of my car. But some fools busted into my car last night and stole it, along with my deck, subwoofers, and 2 amps.

Anyways, just ordered another external battery today, and few security cameras.
    I use mine around that house. That way I can leave and have a fully charged internal battery at any time.