1.    #1  
    After installing the Sprint Update last week, I logged onto the various web site that I use that require cookies. No problem.

However, today I tried to add another and it wouldn't keep my settings. As you may all know, this was a problem before the update as well.

So, should I to delete the "Web Cookies" file again to fix this?
    Please advise.

Tks
    Originally posted by TurboTiger
    After installing the Sprint Update last week, I logged onto the various web site that I use that require cookies. No problem.

However, today I tried to add another and it wouldn't keep my settings. As you may all know, this was a problem before the update as well.

So, should I to delete the "Web Cookies" file again to fix this?
    Please advise.

Tks
    the cookie issue is not solved with the recent upgrade on my unit. like you i continue to experience a cookie problem with revision 1.10
  3.    #3  
    Does anyone know whether Sprint/Handspring/Palm are working on this issue after the update?

Until it is resolved, do we delete the Web Cookies file as we did before?

I can't be the only one other than JTREOB who can't add cookies since adding them right after the update. Am I?

Tks for your help in advance.
    Originally posted by TurboTiger
    I can't be the only one other than JTREOB who can't add cookies since adding them right after the update. Am I?

I have probs with my login not being saved on a bunch of sites that I visit

Claire
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5.    #5  
    Attn: Claire and JTREOB

Have either of you deleted the Web Cookies file as we did before the update to resovle the problem?

I'm reluctant to do it since the update specifically indicated that it was one of the items it was to address.

I'm affraid it'll screw something else up.

Tks in advance
    I have deleted the cookie file without any problems. The problem will most likely occur again, however. The cookie issue it appears has not been solved. It is not unit related either. I just received a replacement unit due to another issue and within 2 days i had a cookie issue again.
  7.    #7  
    Tks for the info. I guess the trick is after you delete the file, make sure you immediately visit all of the web sites that require cookies before it stops accepting them again.

Of course once you visit a new site later, you need to delete and re-visit all the sites again immediately.

Tks again
    Originally posted by JTREOB
    I have deleted the cookie file without any problems.
    I have deleted the cookie file also but it still hasnt helped

Claire
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  9.    #9  
    Tks for the info Claire