1.    #1  
    Still haven't had any luck figuring out what the antenna connector on the Treo 600 is. Is there someone with a THB car kit who'd be willing to post a close up of the antenna connector on the THB unit?
  2.    #3  
    Lacks a close up on the antenna connector, which is why I asked here.
  3.    #4  
    Originally posted by dbrashear

Lacks a close up on the antenna connector, which is why I asked here.
    Anyone? Bueller?

If I can find out what the connector is I have a source who might be able to get me some, but I'm having no luck so far getting a look at it.
    I'll try to take some pictures of my car kit on my way into the office today
    Hmm, can't edit my post from my Treo? Can you give me a better idea of what you need the close up of?
    I've got the connection from the treo to the cradle.
    I've also got the connection from the carkit to the mounted antenna on my window.
  6.    #7  
    Originally posted by MovieGene
    Hmm, can't edit my post from my Treo? Can you give me a better idea of what you need the close up of?
    I've got the connection from the treo to the cradle.
    I've also got the connection from the carkit to the mounted antenna on my window.
    The cradle side of the Treo to cradle connection. The carkit to antenna doesn't matter as much, as those connectors appear to be standardized.
    Here's the pictures I've taken. All in jpg format. 6 pictures total.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  8.    #9  
    Here's the pictures I've taken. All in jpg format. 6 pictures total.
    Looking at CradleAnt1.jpg I can't quite tell what I'm looking at; It appears to have a round "blob" at the end of a narrower shank coming out, and I can't quite tell if there's an outer thin "rin' around the entire connector. Or is that just an illusion?
    I think so, if I'm thinking of what you are looking at. I actually went out and bought a new digital camera. It's charging, I'll take new pics in the morning.
  10.    #11  
    I think so, if I'm thinking of what you are looking at. I actually went out and bought a new digital camera. It's charging, I'll take new pics in the morning.
    Cool. If I can find the connectors I'm going to see about getting a batch for resale because I know I'm not the only one who wants one of these, unless there's already somewhere convenient to get them in quantity 1 that I don't know of.
    Yay issues.
    I took new pictures with the new digital camera. I can't get them posted, and I'm wireless only for the next 2 weeks. Email me with an email address and I can email them to you.
    You can email me at moviegene@yahoo.com
  13.    #14  
    Yay issues.
    I took new pictures with the new digital camera. I can't get them posted, and I'm wireless only for the next 2 weeks. Email me with an email address and I can email them to you.
    Here's one of them, cropped to fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14.    #15  

Here's one of them, cropped to fit.
    This one's clearer
  15.    #16  

This one's clearer
    Last one. Thanks, Gene. I'm trying to get some information now.