1.    #1  
    Went to my mates house (he has a Samsung V200 camera phone) and he asked to see my NEW Treo 600

He said the screen isn't clear, the ringtones aren't loud enough and the camera's pretty s**t

My only retort was that it was a great phone/organiser combo but I know that it's all true!!!!
    He was just jelous. The treo 600 can play video clips, MP3's the screen is clear! (He needs to clean the crud from his eyes)
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    Originally posted by tobtan
    Went to my mates house (he has a Samsung V200 camera phone) and he asked to see my NEW Treo 600

He said the screen isn't clear, the ringtones aren't loud enough and the camera's pretty s**t

My only retort was that it was a great phone/organiser combo but I know that it's all true!!!!

umm...since its all "true", send your treo and i'll send you a samsung v200. I got one for my birthday and i'm looking to get a treo
    yeah, i would say he`s a bit outclassed. he has a nice screen and camera, but no keyboard, mp3 player, video player, organizer or sd slot.
    The treo has WAY more games, and WE can use MP3's as ALARMS!!!!

Oh we can also use our phones to controll DVD players, TV's Cable Boxes... All sorts of AV stuff!!! (With Omni Remote)
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre