Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone provide a concise review (personal) of these programs, pros and cons. Do i really need to spend the omoney on this? In my searching, its not really clear.
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    i'VE TESTED ALL OF THEM....AND I KEEP COMING BACK TO AGENDUS
    IT IS THE EASIEST TO UNDERSTAND AND USE AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE FOUND TO HAVE CALENDAR AND PHONEBOOK FUNCTIONS SEEMLESSLY INTERGRATED, VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.
  3.    #3  
    What about Outlook, does it pull in all the email msgs.
    Also does it work with 5way.
    When I check it out on palmgear the screen looks kinda small and hard to navigate in the contact area. Is it hard to search and dial from that contacts menu?
  4.    #4  
    How about KeyContact from Chapura have you tried that?
    If you want to be able to synchronize all your data fields from Outlook to your Treo, then Key Contacts is the only one that will do it.
    Without a doubt, Agendus is the best Calendar/Datebook.

It uses the contacts from phone, syncs with Outlook and has seamless integration, you can call, schedule calls, email, etc., list goes on and on.

Played with DateBK5, nice program, complicated, not as easy to use or refined.
    if only KeyCOntacts would integrate with the native apps...I run both KeySuite and PocketMirror (only sync's the Contacts) so that I have caller ID and a great Outlook companion...I get 2 error messages every hotsync because of database errors, but I can live with that
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    And all this nonsense has what to do with the discussion ?
    everything in this thread appears to be user review of PIM solutions....what is "nonsense?"

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Your profile name, the story of it, PayPal reputation, and all the other junk within your response.
  11.    #11  
    Good feedback, I guess the hands down as far as the feedback and searches of other post say that Agendus is the Big dawg in this area.

Well I'll give it another look.

thanks.
    all that other "junk" is part of my signature that all users have the option of customizing in their own user setting...but then again if my life was as "junky" as yours I wouldn't take the time to make a signature

I am sorry but I think DateBk5 is easier and complete. The most lisible et clear.
    No ?
    Originally posted by 100thMonkey
    all that other "junk" is part of my signature that all users have the option of customizing in their own user setting...but then again if my life was as "junky" as yours I wouldn't take the time to make a signature
    I have, and will have, more success in my life than you will ever experience Shawn.

The Junk lies around you and your post.
    You have succeded making my ignore list And if you don't like my siggy, then you can put me on your ignore list

I never said I didn't like it. I just ask why all the clutter ?

Shouldn't let another Illinoian get under your skin !
    I really like Agendus. I also tried takephone, thought it had too much going on. I have 400 contacts, and Agendus works great.
    A bit pricey I thought. Good Luck.

Bruce
    T600/Sprint
    All you can do is run the demos, figure out the what you like, and how much your willing to pay !
    Agendus is a biggie no doubt, they also are getting into Symbian's UIQ machines

heh all I want is to see all my fields and data on the palm that I have in outlook without having to use some 3rd party bulky app.
    Alot of them are fine but they integrate poorly with the Treo600 to use as a phonebook. When I have some clients that have 2 office numbers, 2 cell numbers, a pger, home phone, and a fax line. I think I should be able to choose any of them to dial from the phone as I would do from the phone book of a contact on my pocketpc or nokia 3650 wihtout having to do 50+ keypresses like you do in Keysuite, BC, and angendus.

I cant really say agendus is a replacement contact app/db since it uses the default palm contact db that cant store more than one mailing address per contact. This treo600 is a nice phone but can not be a pda for me since I still have to carry around 2 devices or learn to sync multiple contact dbs just to do the job.

I also have to us intellisync on the treo to sync wireless with notes at my job. So many syncs and no real software.
    Note to self: Why don't you ever listen to me?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast