Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by talaria
    Not part of this thread but I just bought my daughter the new Sprint Toshiba VM 4050 video phone; any hacks, etc. that would allow us to view her 15 sec. video clips on our Treo 600s
    Great question. My wife has a Sanyo 4500 w/video. Create a new thread & see if anyone knows of any hacks.
    I'm not going to be able to get to CompUSA before Monday, and the offer ends tomorrow!

Can anyone help me?
    I've searched all over compusa's website.
    It's not listed, however it is listed under the rebate center.

I can't find out online if my local store has it in stock !
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    MovieGene, rather than looking on line to see if your local store has the cards I rec. that you call them. When the phone prompts ask if you want to order something enter that # prompt and speak with the clerk that answers; ask the clerk to check inventory, the CompUSA stock # is in the ad and, as I did, ask the clerk to hold the card(s) for you. Mine were waiting for me when I got to the store. No sweat.

If the card is not at your local store you now have at least 4 locations mentioned above that you can call and order them.
    Cyril you should try this since you can't get to the store before the sale ends.

Good hunting

Advance the Man I'll start that thread when I get back from Las Vegas next week and San Jose the week after. By then someone else may have the answer. Since I started lurking on this board last October patiently waiting for my T-Mo SideKick contract to run our I have been impressed by many of the people creating clevers solutions for the Treo 600.
    Late this morning (NY time), I checked their website (by going to the circular and clicking on the card) and it appeared. While it said sold out, it let me check availability of the local stores. Went to one of them and got it for the advertised price.
    Hurry and try today if you can. Comp USA's add in tomorrows NY Times has it for $129.
    By the way, it works fine.
    Originally posted by talaria
    Advance the Man I'll start that thread when I get back from Las Vegas next week and San Jose the week after. By then someone else may have the answer. Since I started lurking on this board last October patiently waiting for my T-Mo SideKick contract to run our I have been impressed by many of the people creating clevers solutions for the Treo 600.
    The way I've done it now is a pain, but it does work. With the Sanyo, I email the video to my PC email address. Save it to my hard drive and process it to Kinoma Producer and run it with Kinoma Player on my Treo. Works, but a pain. It would be nice to simply be able to receive directly from a video phone.
    Interesting that it went from $179 to $199 before the rebates

Still, all of their stores near me are out of stock
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    I was one of the many who got screwed by sears.com with the SanDisk $99 fiasco. Fortunately, I got in on the CompUSA deal, and it's on the way to Boston...

Now I can load up entire audio books for the long road/plane trips!
    --
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm V - Sprint Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 755p - Pre - 2.1.0 Pre w/ Uberkernel
    Sinclair 1000 - Apple ][+ - C64 - Apple //e - PowerBook 100 - Mac SE - Dell PC - Acer AspireOne - 11" MacBook Air
    i ordered mine last sunday, but I was finally able to pick it up to the place I had it delivered to.

so far so good. moved the mps over was able to backup to it.

cant wait for the gig cards to come down to $99.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12