1.    #1  
    Can anyone post some better pics of the Convertec Horizontal Case if they have it. The website is poor and it doesnt explain the product and let me know if I have headset access while in case, etc...

I really want a leather pouch, but I hate all the ones on the market. I am actually using the HS one that it comes with still and have been for 3 months.

Nick
    You can find some wonderful pictures of the Covertec horizontal case here in this forum. All you have to do is SEARCH!!!!

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    http://store.treocentral.com/accesso...ew.php?a_id=19

Kinda expensive and ugly !

The best horiz case that will work for the Treo 600 is the HP.

It has a magnetic latch, not snap, and is at least $10 dollars cheaper.
    Originally posted by Woof
    You can find some wonderful pictures of the Covertec horizontal case here in this forum. All you have to do is SEARCH!!!!
    Woof
    I hate to side with Woof on anything but even I have to agree, search works great and not to beat a dead horse or pick on you or anything but if you'd look at previous covertec horizontal case thread you'd see that I posted about a dozen shots there.
    Plus 1 !
    Awww Derek I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks man. I knew the day would come when we agreed. For what it's worth I ordered the Covertec based on what you said and your pictures. Thanks.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7.    #7  
    Alright...sorry. FOund the 13 pics. I spelled the dam thing wrong in my search.

1 last question...you menated HP case...did you mean HS case?
    No, HP, Hewlett Packard
    Originally posted by ncasalejr
    Alright...sorry. FOund the 13 pics. I spelled the dam thing wrong in my search.

1 last question...you menated HP case...did you mean HS case?
    Ironically, you spelled "damn" wrong too.

Of course, it could also be spelled "damned" as well.

LOL