1.    #1  
    Started a new thread for Worldmate users

Version info.

Current SE version is 9.3.0

There have been tweaks done to it for Treo 600.

Previous version was 9.2.1

I am currently using 9.2.1

Anyone out there upgrade to newest SE version yet?

I tried and it would not accept my registration code.

I am a registered user.

Also does anyone know about the City DB structure for weather data?
    Originally posted by PeteC
    Started a new thread for Worldmate users

Version info.

Current SE version is 9.3.0

There have been tweaks done to it for Treo 600.

Previous version was 9.2.1

I am currently using 9.2.1

Anyone out there upgrade to newest SE version yet?

I tried and it would not accept my registration code.
    I updated last night, but I'm using the Pro version, not the SE version. It seems to work just fine, and it used my serial number from the previous install just fine. The tweaks for the T600 are minimal, but welcome. There is limited support for the T600 5-way pad, and more importantly, the alarms work now when keyguard is enabled. There is also a new screen, called the "home" screen, which combines parts of three or four of the other screens; I don't much care for it, at least in its 160x160 form, which is what we get on our T600s.

Note that there are a few slightly different versions of the Pro version. If you download the .prc version, you get 3.1b2. If you download the PC installer version, it contains three different versions of the .prc file, all of which are labeled 3.1, and are newer than 3.1b2. Even though I have a Mac, not a PC, I also downloaded the PC installer, and used it under Virtual PC on the Mac. I got the newer versions of the three .prc files on my hard drive that way. On the Mac side, I then installed the smallest .prc version, which doesn't have all the hi-res (320x320) images, and therefore saves about 300K in precious RAM space in the T600. Only down side is if I want to beam WorldMate to someone else who happens to have a hi-res device. (The third .prc version is for Sony 320x480 devices, as I recall).

Bill S
  3.    #3  
    Mobimate sent me an email this regarding upgrade from 9.2.1 to 9.3.0 and there is a charge of $4.95 (and a provided discount of $20.00). I don't recall seeing any text on their web site about a charge for an upgrade until this morning. I paid for the upgrade as it's an excellent program.
    It is a great program.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Why are they charging for it? Just because there's a "home page?"