1.    #1  
    There is a loud GSM interference noice (heared only by the other party on the phone) while talking on my Treo 600. They tell me that the noise is too loud and cannot understand what Im saying.
    Anyone else with the same problem? The same problem is heavier when Im using the handsfree. The phone also freeze while Im tryiing to uswer a call or trying to make a call. It needs soft reset ( more than 10 times a day) . Anyone who knows what to do?
    Originally posted by bakalas
    There is a loud GSM interference noice (heared only by the other party on the phone) while talking on my Treo 600. They tell me that the noise is too loud and cannot understand what Im saying.
    Anyone else with the same problem? The same problem is heavier when Im using the handsfree. The phone also freeze while Im tryiing to uswer a call or trying to make a call. It needs soft reset ( more than 10 times a day) . Anyone who knows what to do?
    I had the same problem (callers hearing a loud buzzing sound) and Orange UK replaced my handset. The noise did go away though if the phone was charging (not much use I know).
    I had the same problem. Handspring heard the problem for themselves when I called support. They replaced the phone.