1.    #1  
    Website(sprint) says etrade is a preferred partner but can't access etrade.

Etrade website says sprintpcs is a preferred wireless partner as well.

Is there some security setting I have to change? (cookies are enabled)

Also can't find any web clipping apps on handspring or palmone websites for etrade that could help.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    went to etrade, no problem. don't know what 2 tell ya'
    Originally posted by captain_nasdaq
    Website(sprint) says etrade is a preferred partner but can't access etrade.

Etrade website says sprintpcs is a preferred wireless partner as well.

Is there some security setting I have to change? (cookies are enabled)

Also can't find any web clipping apps on handspring or palmone websites for etrade that could help.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Use your phone's mini-browser to start an Internet session. For details see your phone's user guide.
    If your phone has E*TRADE in the Finance directory, select E*TRADE from the menu.
    If your phone does not have E*TRADE in the Finance directory:
    Select Go To or Add URL from the main page then enter http://www.etrade.com.
    At the E*TRADE welcome page, select OK.
    Enter your E*TRADE user name and select OK.
    Enter your E*TRADE password and select OK
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    If you type www.etrade.com into blazer, you get to the full blown html site, which takes 2-3 minutes to load. I wish there were a way to force etrade to recognize blazer as a wap-only browser, and therefore deliver the wap version of the web site.

Oh well.
    Not a good idea to post the same message in 5 different forums - people tend to ignore and/or think less of you.

Goto your other thread to see the answer...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=47934
    Originally posted by nobodyspecial
    Not a good idea to post the same message in 5 different forums - people tend to ignore and/or think less of you.

Goto your other thread to see the answer...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=47934
    Yet you yourself have just posted the same message in five different forums, thereby contradicting yourself.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Im So Unpop...

I knew some smart a$$ would eventually reply like you did.

Obviously, I did it so that other "newbies" would be directed to one thread instead of continuing 5 different posts on the same question.

But, for your reading pleasure, I edited my other 4 posts so that people like you can spend their time being more productive.

No offense taken and none meant.
    Originally posted by nobodyspecial
    Im So Unpop...

I knew some smart a$$ would eventually reply like you did.

Obviously, I did it so that other "newbies" would be directed to one thread instead of continuing 5 different posts on the same question.

But, for your reading pleasure, I edited my other 4 posts so that people like you can spend their time being more productive.

No offense taken and none meant.
    Just thought it was appropriate that someone point out this rather obvious contradiction.

And BTW, you can't call someone a smart *** and then say "no offense meant". That is also contradictory.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1