1.    #1  
    My apologies for posting a new thread for this, however I was unable to find anything new regarding this problem. I have ran the firmware update on my Treo 600, and it shows I have 1.10, however I am still crashing when sending SMS and EMAIL. Verichat works great (used to crash before firmware upgrade). I have tried SMS and Email with and without Treo600SMS and still same problem, sometimes SMS goes through, other times it crashes. When sending email from my Treo, the EMail goes out and I do receive it, but right after it sends the email it crashes. I can receive SMS and EMail perfectly.

Am I the only one having this problem? Should I use Treo600SMS even though I did the Firmware upgrade? Is there something running on my phone messing things up, if so, is there a program that shows what programs are running in the background? I ran TealHack and it shows nothing running, I even ran FlyZip's stability test with no problems at all. The strange thing is, is before this whole SMS upgrade started, everything worked fine on my Treo.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
    Gotta hate sprint and their sms (or lack there of). As far as SMS goes. I'd just wait for a while until SMS is "enabled" in your area. Until they do, it won't work right anyway.

What email app do you use? I use snappermail I had the exact same problem with my T3 for a while, then it stopped about two months later and i haven't had a problem since. I've never had a problem with email with my T6.

I didn't really help any, but i feel your pain
  3.    #3  
    Here is the strange thing, I am in San Jose, CA and according to other users, SMS is already working in this area.

I am using the SMS function itself to send the emails and SMS. It use to work before this whole upgrade mess. SMS's sometimes go through, but always crash my Treo after sending, and EMails from the SMS Program always make it to there destination, and always crash my Treo after being sent.

Thanks...
    check your number I notced that if i put a 1 in front of the area code nothing happens
  5.    #5  
    With or Without the 1 still gives me the same results.

---
    check your number I notced that if i put a 1 in front of the area code nothing happens
    i am no longer getting error messages when sending sms messages..i haven't gotten replies even when the person has told me they replied though.. do they have to be on sprint as well?
    Rushdown>>>"i haven't gotten replies even when the person has told me they replied though.. do they have to be on sprint as well? "
    <<<

No, I have sent SMS to people using other networks.
    Although, there are times when the SMS doesn't go thru, or takes more than an HOUR to go thru, OR goes thru the next time I make a phone call (on the call and I get SMS msgs one after the other)...

It's fustrating.
    In a thin section it often exhibits a fluidal structure, marked by the arrangement of microlites in the lines of the flow of the molten mass.