Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I went to this site and got just a blank screen, I want to get your software too. thanks...
    It`s not how you stand by your car, It`s how you race your car.
    What do you mean 'for each rule'?
    Dominique
    Is there a demo version that includes the MP3 ringtones? I don't really want to use it for blocking calls, but I would like to test it before I decide to buy either this or Lightwav.
    Originally posted by xjetx
    ...I want to get your software too. thanks...
    The official place to get the latest PUBLIC release of CallFilter is at http://www.palmgear.com - search for CALLFILTER

or at

http://www.velocityware.com/downloads/callfilter.zip

Just so everyone is on the same page, the early MP3 beta was not posted anywhere. It is currently being distributed only by me to small groups via email. I want to resolve as many issues as possible before releasing this to the public.

The copies of CallFilter on the websites are the last official released stable version. If you would like to work with me as i test betas, please feel free to email me at callfilterbeta@velocityware.com
    thanks for the link V , keep me posted..just sent you an email..
    Was the functionality to differentiate between blocked caller id and no caller id calls added yet?
    Hello,

Could ytou make it so that it works with Midi Files as well? I prefer having midi ringtones. Then I would be able to assign individuals and groups to specific tones. I am doing the same thing with TCRinger for 600 but my understanding is that it is unstable.

Originally posted by VWare

Just so everyone is on the same page, the early MP3 beta was not posted anywhere. It is currently being distributed only by me to small groups via email. I want to resolve as many issues as possible before releasing this to the public.

The copies of CallFilter on the websites are the last official released stable version. If you would like to work with me as i test betas, please feel free to email me at callfilterbeta@velocityware.com
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    V I just bought it at palmgear, registered and all. Let me tell you guys 30 bucks is nothing compared to what this software can do. My boss was the first on my list..hehehe .. Now I would like to try the mp3 and caller ID thing.
    I agree. It's worth $30 to have peace and quiet in your life. CallFilter is ESSENTIAL Treo 600 software. Money well spent.
    I just downloaded the demo...but how do you set it to use an MP3 ringer?

There isn't any setting for it.
    The MP3 functionality is in a beta version and is not in the last full release posted at PalmGear. Your best bet is to email the developer and tell him your saw the thread here about the extra functionality.
    Thanks...I just emailed him.

It wasn't the first time I read a thread here to say a program did something only to find out it didn't work for me that way!

LightWav doesn't work at all for me...I don't know if its just too buggy or what but WAV's crash and it doesn't read MP3's at all.
    master V , Thank you for the beta and for this app.. Dumb as I am, I cant seem to figure out how to use mp3 as my ringer. Can anyone pls help me? And one more thing, as soon as you develop a new app I dont care how much it is - post it here so we can all buy it from ya..
    Thank you vware for all your help, Next time you have an app for our t600 I dont care how much it`s going to be - I WILL BUY IT !! My ringtone now? MP3 .. wuuhuuuuuuu .....
    I have been using the beta version of CallFilter with the mp3 feature for over a week now. When it was first sent to me the mp3 wouldn't stop playing when I answered a call. The developer had already told me he hadn't did much testing on the CDMA Treo so I figured this was one of those bugs.

I emailed him that night and received a reply within an hour. The next day we sent email back and forth to pinpoint the issue. By that night he had sent me a version that worked perfectly. Thiat's what I call support!!! The latest version now has mp3s by phone number or category and also call filtering by the same criteria!

From our emails I understand he will add a couple of additional features and then release this version to the public. I had actually purchased Lightwav before I even found out about this app so for that reason I hope that app continues to improve. But, I will definitely be buying a copy of CallFilter.
    Does CallFilter use PocketTunes to play the MP3's too?
    yes it needs pockettunes
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I am posting this so I will be notified of more threds here.
    I have nothing to add at this time.
    I'm anxious to try out the MP3 ringtone part too but the developer hasn't emailed me back...
    OK, maybe I'm cheap... but $30 seems high for Palm software. I won't even buy an XBox game until I can find it used for less than $30...

Too bad I can't buy used Palm software.

Let me know if you have a sale. I'm looking for $15 max.

Originally posted by xjetx
    V I just bought it at palmgear, registered and all. Let me tell you guys 30 bucks is nothing compared to what this software can do. My boss was the first on my list..hehehe .. Now I would like to try the mp3 and caller ID thing.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast