Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    manilenio, Have you made sure that your volume is turned up in your phone preferences. Callfilter will use this setting for the ringtone volume.

tdjenkins, there is a known bug with the phone vibrating when you use a midi ringtone. I am afraid that I do not know all the details of the bug. The best work around is to consider converting the midi files over to wav's or mp3's.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    manilenio, Have you made sure that your volume is turned up in your phone preferences. Callfilter will use this setting for the ringtone volume.

tdjenkins, there is a known bug with the phone vibrating when you use a midi ringtone. I am afraid that I do not know all the details of the bug. The best work around is to consider converting the midi files over to wav's or mp3's.

Yes Tekara, I have. I've been using CF for quite some time now. I do appreciate the trouble-shooting though. I've stopped using pTunes and all my problems are solved, using Midis again. My screen doesn't stay up (it used to drain my battery coz my screen won't turn off, for some weird reason) and I'm much happier again. I do miss the mp3/wav alerts but not enough to make me use pTunes again. Now if only Vware would give the ability to assign midis to sms and/or enable support for REAL player (just to see if it handles better than pTunes), we'll be in business
    Sounds good then, sorry that I couldn't be of more help to you!

Take Care!
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Just thought I'd let you all know I contacted the company to see what the status of a T650 version of the software was.. Following is their reply...

"There is a new version planned to be released for the new treo 650.
    However, since the developer uses GSM service, he is waiting for
    PalmOne to release the GSM version of the treo650. This way he'll have
    a phone in hand to work with Callfilter on."
    hehe, it feels strange seeing my response posted in a forum

Should have just asked you here, Tekara
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryTall
    Just thought I'd let you all know I contacted the company to see what the status of a T650 version of the software was.. Following is their reply...

"There is a new version planned to be released for the new treo 650.
    However, since the developer uses GSM service, he is waiting for
    PalmOne to release the GSM version of the treo650. This way he'll have
    a phone in hand to work with Callfilter on."

I take it to mean the developer isn't making any money on this product. I loved it on the 600, but unfortunately I only got to use it a month before I got my 650.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Is it possible to dial from Callfilter's log? There have been many times when I have wanted to do this.
    Obscura
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscura
    Is it possible to dial from Callfilter's log? There have been many times when I have wanted to do this.
    I too have been asking for this functionality. Maybe in the next update? Let's keep our fingers crossed. Additionally, Tekara, do you know if VWare has any plans of adding midi support for SMS? So I can customize my groups using midi instead of mp3/wav (which I've given up on already). Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio
    I too have been asking for this functionality. Maybe in the next update? Let's keep our fingers crossed. Additionally, Tekara, do you know if VWare has any plans of adding midi support for SMS? So I can customize my groups using midi instead of mp3/wav (which I've given up on already). Thanks.
    hrm, I don't know for sure, but it's something that's been requested a few times, so I'm sure he has it on the list.

hrm, I don't know for sure, but it's something that's been requested a few times, so I'm sure he has it on the list.
    Thanks for the reply Tekara. Additionally, is CF 1.2 able to filter MMS as well? Do you think he can make it so? Thanks.
    How is the Call Filter development going for a version that is 650 compatible?
    Hey Treo4lfe, Since rob now has a 650 of his own work has begun on porting Callfilter over to the new phone. He's set a goal of having it out by the end of next week. So it's not that much futher away.

Soooooo... What's the latest word? I am really missing this program.
    check the other thread
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I'm bumping this thread too...I just don't know what other thread to check...
    A week or so ago they finally updated that the programmer was having issues with a major bug but they thought he was close to having it nailed.
    Of course with this particular programmer that could mean another couple months without an update.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Hehe...it's all good. I am just looking forward to it being available. It is a really impressive program that I used enough that it was the main reason I didn't get rid of my Treo 600...now I'm without it.
    m0o??
    *runs up and tips wikka over when he isn't looking*