Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    hey VWare bud ! ...what's up ?

...you working on the next big callfilter thing or you left for holidays ?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I have an intermittant problem with call filter 1.1. If I remove and replace the SD card the treo seems to randomly name it with a volume number. Then call filter doesn't work because if I go to the place to select the mp3, unless I get lucky, the volume number has changed. I have to select the drop down for the current volume, then navigate into the audio folder and reselect the mp3's. I have to do this for every one or keep removing and installing the sd card until it picks the volume number originally selected.

Is this a bug or something? Ptunes doesn't seem to have a problem with removing and reinstalling the same sd card
    Mark F Chinsky
    I set my Pocket Tunes for 'repeat' and the setting seems to carry over to my filter program. Not sure abou this one, but it's worth a try...
    Quote Originally Posted by mulcher
    I have an intermittant problem with call filter 1.1. If I remove and replace the SD card the treo seems to randomly name it with a volume number. Then call filter doesn't work because if I go to the place to select the mp3, unless I get lucky, the volume number has changed. I have to select the drop down for the current volume, then navigate into the audio folder and reselect the mp3's. I have to do this for every one or keep removing and installing the sd card until it picks the volume number originally selected.

Is this a bug or something? Ptunes doesn't seem to have a problem with removing and reinstalling the same sd card
    The same thing happens to me but I found that if you soft reset, the volume number goes back to 1. Shouldn't have to do that though. This is one of the reasons I wish ringers worked from RAM.
    I'm wondering if VWare is working on the update or not. I've paid for the version 1.1 but there were too many problems with it so I uninstalled it.

I'm waiting for the next release.

I'm hoping he will release it soon.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    He notified me 2 months ago about a bug that I found and that he had a fix. It is unfortunate that he has dropped off the face of the earth after gladly accepting payment for his software. He is a pioneer and I love what he does, but I think he either:

A: has given up development of CallFilter
    B: Too busy to continue developing CallFilter
    C: Is no longer romancing his Treo like he did when it was new.

At least it was only $30 bucks.

Derek
    I'm not even using his software utility on my Treo. It doesn't work right at all.

I want my money back.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
    I just used a sound-editor (in this case, the soundeditor that comes with Roxio Media Creator) and just copy that sound out of the MUSIC which I want as ringer, can repeat it as often as I want, can even record my own voice or that of a person I wish to have there...
    Quote Originally Posted by konfucius
    I just used a sound-editor (in this case, the soundeditor that comes with Roxio Media Creator) and just copy that sound out of the MUSIC which I want as ringer, can repeat it as often as I want, can even record my own voice or that of a person I wish to have there...
    In this way, you even can make ascending ring tones (very soft in the beginning with a crescendo, etc.)... is a lot of fun!
    Hi,

I just wanted to let you all know that vWare IS still around and actively developing CallFilter. (We 'talked' briefly last week.) Unfortunately, he is not able to dedicate as much time to the development as he could initially. Thus, development has slowed-down more than we were used to. Not to mention, he is incorporating many unique features which take time to perfect. Please be patient with him.
    -Brian-
    I know something new is on its way!!! Real soon.
    I want this update BAD!!!!!!!! I know you guys are holding out on us! Someone posted in this thread on mytreo.net that 1.2 is in circulation. Man I want that update!

Those guys have the Xiino update, too!
    They just added Velocityware into the supported developers area. There's no way they would hard code the section without a reason.

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi#developers

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=vware

This is driving me bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i'm with you buddy...
    Quote Originally Posted by koros
    i'm with you buddy...
    Hey there. I am with you also!!!

I havent been around much here on TreoCentral because I have been very busy the last couple months focusing on the next version of CallFilter.

Here is the scoop. The next version of CallFilter should be 2.0, BUT I wanted all the registered users of CallFilter 1.1 to get a free upgrade...so I am calling it CallFilter Version 1.2

There are many new features in CallFilter Version 1.2, and a release will be made available to the public in just a few hours. It looks like you have already figured out where to find the latest information (and downloads) in the previous posts

So, I am still alive...and so is CallFilter....its VERY alive....and I am anxious to let all of you see what I have been up to.

This version 1.2 is just a stepping stone....I have even more great things instore for CallFilter. I put a lot of foundational pieces into 1.2, that will allow us to add new features rapidly in the future.

As you remember, CallFilter was the FIRST to do things like filter calls, group filtering, automatic call forwarding in cradle, etc. Well...there are a lot of "firsts" again in this new version of CallFilter.

I am glad to be back with you guys and I look foward to working with everyone in this forum, and your feedback, so together, we can accomplish great things.
    VWare,

It looks like mytreo.net has already run a front page story and posted it in their downloads section!

For the front page story, click here.

Awesome update....cannot wait to try this one out.
    Awesome update VWare! I think it's the single best update of the year.

Keep it up man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo_Addict_Tex
    Awesome update VWare! I think it's the single best update of the year.

Keep it up man!
    Thanks Treo Addict!!! I really appreciate the positive feedback!

There is more cool stuff on the way!
    I just purchased Callfilter. I have always been very pleased with Lightwav, but I just have too many contacts. I've got about 6000 contracts, so it takes a lot of time before Lightwav finds the contact that was calling me. Callfilter does it a lot faster! And of course the profiles. Brilliant!! Just one thing:
    Is it possible to make a "scroll-bar" to find a contact for a rule? I tried to test a few office numbers in the rules, but to find them I spent about 8 minutes pressing the "down-arrow" in Callfilter....

Vware: Great app!
    Callfilter is feature rich. It is many Apps built into to one. The products keeps evolving and in my opinion is light years ahead of it's competition. Extremely important is the fact that even though the App has tremendous functionality, it is extremely stable.

The Developer, VWare, is a genius and is very responsive to bugs, fixes and suggestions.

My money was well spent for Callfilter and will continue to buy Vware's products in the future.