Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Hey Koros,
    I am here.... in a little corner...programming away....

There are a few crazy issues that seem to be related to the firmware upgrade that we definately need to resolve before I release anything. Hopefully when we are done with that, I can get some new software to everyone.
    VWare-

Can Callfilter supress the pop up of all of the following on a SprintPCS CDMA Treo?:
    - SMS Popups
    - First Voicemail Popup
    - Missed call popups

I am looking for an app that can intercept these and just make them into Alerts in the Alert Manager and not have them stay onscreen until you tap the OK button. These interfere with the device's function and in general are a bad design.

Can you do anything to prevent them and just send them to Alerts?
    Any chance CallFilter will be able to play ringers from ram without RamDisk? I can't use Audible with RamDisk installed.
  4. viturin
    Can anybody give me a hint on how to select an MP3 as ringtone for CallShield? I have MP3's in my SD-card, but I cannot see them in CallShield. Also, I cannot copy the MP3's to my TREO 600's main memory... any specific foldername CallShield looks for?

--Viturin
    Quote Originally Posted by viturin
    Can anybody give me a hint on how to select an MP3 as ringtone for CallShield? I have MP3's in my SD-card, but I cannot see them in CallShield. Also, I cannot copy the MP3's to my TREO 600's main memory... any specific foldername CallShield looks for?

--Viturin
    Well this is the CallFilter thread, not CallSheild. In CallFilter you and browse your entire SD card and choose the mp3 that you want.

digidep
    cool
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    I use Callfilter and you can use separate MP3s for each rule, it stops when you answer the call, and it only disrupts picture caller ID for half a second. The problem I have with it is that I have over 100 MP3s on my card and it only allows for me to pick from about 40 of them. It only gives me two albums to choose from and they are not the first or last two. I have no idea how or why it decided to display only these two.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlocsta
    I use Callfilter and you can use separate MP3s for each rule, it stops when you answer the call, and it only disrupts picture caller ID for half a second. The problem I have with it is that I have over 100 MP3s on my card and it only allows for me to pick from about 40 of them. It only gives me two albums to choose from and they are not the first or last two. I have no idea how or why it decided to display only these two.
    are you using the latest version 1.1?

i use to have this problem as well with an older version, but haven't had the problem on the newest versions.

digidep

--Viturin
    I think it's looking for the MP3s in the AUDIO folder on the SD card.
  10. viturin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    Thank you - it works now. It needed a folder AUDIO.

Two problems now. I have a 2 minute long MP3. The MP3 keeps playing and playing and playing after I pick up the phone.

So this feature needs some rework. Or you guys know any help to that?

--Viturin
  11. viturin
    Ok - got confused for a minute. Thanx

In CallFilter I find it a bit cumbersome when creating a rule for a name or a specific number, when one as to manually scroll through all records... I have over 2000.

Sorry if that topic has already been brought up - There are just TOOOOO many messages here to read through all of them. Dont we wanna make separate threads for separate CallFilter topics?

--Viturin
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    Yes it is looking in the AUDIO file, but when I go to Pocket Tunes all of the MP3s are also listed in this folder.
  13. viturin
    REPEAT SHORT MP3's

I made a couple of short but funny MP3's myself. Now - CallFilter only plays them once - even the phone still "keeps ringing".

A nice feature would be to keep REPEATING the same MP3 if the phone keeps ringing...

I know, one can also make the MP3 longer by copying the same sequence often - but one wastes memory space...

Thanx,
    --Viturin
    can someone help me out here. How can I silence the treo ring tones. Whenever, I receive a call both the mp3 on light wav and the treo tone ring
    go to Prefs->Sounds->Tones
    then select the tone "SILENT"

its called SILENT for a reason
    REPEAT SHORT MP3's

I made a couple of short but funny MP3's myself. Now - CallFilter only plays them once - even the phone still "keeps ringing".

A nice feature would be to keep REPEATING the same MP3 if the phone keeps ringing...

I know, one can also make the MP3 longer by copying the same sequence often - but one wastes memory space...

Thanx,
    --Viturin
    lightwav allows repeating ringtones
    VWARE,
    what I wish/hope/will wait for in next vers is MP3 for alarms, video caller ID, able to automatically turn off screen during a call like in treo guard, ability to cut and edit mp3s for easy use, can easily select profiles of filters for diff situations like if im in a meeting, not just for set times, as life doesn't always follow scheduled times. id really like to know if these features will be included.. then would be worth $30.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Does anyone give us a preview of some goodies on the next version? I have been looking for a "conditional" call-forwarding solution, and I was kind of hoping that the next version of call filter might be able to do it.
    Folks,
    I believe that Vware is keeping the feature set of the next release somewhat close to his vest so as not to give away to much to the competition. Be patient, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anitanium
    go to Prefs->Sounds->Tones
    then select the tone "SILENT"

its called SILENT for a reason
    MMM, shame callfilter doesn't require this band-aid measure!!! One of the more pathetic features (or lack) of Lightwav...