1.    #1  
    A few weeks ago one could find Treo 270s unlocked, new, for $200. I ordered one about a week ago and was told they were backordered but should be available in 2 days ... then in another 2 days ... finally I was told they are backordered nationwide and nobody knows when there will be more. Searching for other sources on the web has not turned anything up.

So my question: Does anybody know a source for a new, unlocked Treo 270 in the $200-250 price range, that has them in stock?

Thanks very much!
    --Aam
    I believe there should be a few on ebay.

Found one guy selling four new ones. .. $229.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=15944
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    I have a T-Mobile 270 that is a like new replacement. I'dbe glad to sell it for $150, T-mobile sent it to me just before my Treo 600 came in. I can have it unlocked before the sale so it would work with any GSM carrier.
    Mike
    (z3bum@yahoo.com)
  4.    #4  
    Found one on EBay. Thanks for the tips!
    I hope someone else grabs that $150 offer,
    it sounds great but I'd already made a
    purchase.

--Adam
    Still have this one? I'm interested. PM me or email me (email link at bottom of post)

thanks
    eric smith
    Originally posted by z3bum
    I have a T-Mobile 270 that is a like new replacement. I'dbe glad to sell it for $150, T-mobile sent it to me just before my Treo 600 came in. I can have it unlocked before the sale so it would work with any GSM carrier.
    Mike
    (z3bum@yahoo.com)
    I also have treo 270 (with box, carrying case, and all that stuff) that was just replaced with a new one the first week of february via t-mobile that I'm going to unlock this weekend (I have to get my hands on a foriegn sim) that i'd like to sell (since I'm getting a treo 600) if you're interested.

If so, email me at mftd@hotmail.com
    Silly question-- are you the Adam Glass that attended CMU awhile back?

Originally posted by AdamGlass
    A few weeks ago one could find Treo 270s unlocked, new, for $200. I ordered one about a week ago and was told they were backordered but should be available in 2 days ... then in another 2 days ... finally I was told they are backordered nationwide and nobody knows when there will be more. Searching for other sources on the web has not turned anything up.

So my question: Does anybody know a source for a new, unlocked Treo 270 in the $200-250 price range, that has them in stock?

Thanks very much!
    --Aam
    We should probably take this discussion to marketplace,
    but I have one in perfect condition with cradle and unlock code for $200.

It will be listed on ebay next week FWIW.