1.    #1  
    hey everyone, I managed to get Shoutcast and P-tunes rocking, but my biggest problem is "buffering" issues. I went to treobits, got to the list of "treo-friendly" stations (which i guees just means they are 24-32 bit rate). But even with these low bit-rate stations, I am getting some patchy connections where every 2 seconds or so , the feed stops and P-tunes says "bufferiing" then it comes back, then it buffers again....

Is there anything i can do to fix this (is it on my end?), or is this just the nature of listening to streaming indie radio stations on my freakin' phone!!! (If I traveled back in time 2 years, and told myself that, I don't think i would have believed me).

I got one station to come through pretty steady, but can anyone answer my questions?

Thanks in advance.

(HAHA in the song that's playing, there's a phone ringing in the background- that confused me for a few seconds, I just got my T600 today).
    We'll overcome you using our technology.
    I use it on a regular basis during long trips. I have selected a few stations, which don't give me much trouble with the buffering issue. One thing I have noticed is that after about one hour of continuous streaming it starts buffering more often. It could be just a coincidence. But now I disconnect from the network about every hour and reconnect. That gives me about another hour with minimal buffering issues.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    Thanks cash70. As long as I know that it's not something on my end.

Man, I meant to post a reply to an existing thread, not post a new thread... I'll have to change the title of this!
  4.    #4  
    Ok, I'm going to change topics here...

Does anyone know HOW to change the title of post, is it possible, or do Ijust have to start a new post and let this one rot?