Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jettero, for a day after the update i had the X there too, then i just did a reset, and everything was fine.
    Originally posted by TurboTiger
    Attn: meyerweb,

Which version of Palm Commander displays the voltage? There are 4 different versions and I can't tell from the descriptions which one will do the trick.

Tks
    I've got 3.2.2, which I downloaded direct from the palm commander website, I think:

http://www.palmcommander.com
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #23  
    Attn: meyerweb,

Took your advice and downloaded Palm Commander. My voltage reads 4.16 at 100%. So I guess I'm OK but still can't explain why battery show 40% at the end of a typical day after the update vs. 60% before.

I'm done with this. I'm moving on. But thanks for the info and the Palm Commnader recommendation. It looks like a keeper.

Tks Again
  4. Mordeloth
    Quite frankly, my battery life seems to have improved - I don't know if that is due to the update or a change in usage.
    Turbo:

I'm stumped, too. I don't have any more ideas about what might have caused the problem.

And yes, PC is a pretty good app. Check out the button launcher feature-- I use it to launch 15 commonly used apps.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Thanks, itsrodrigo: A hard reset did the trick.
    heheheh - he said "HARD ON"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12